For a natural and subtle way to make your home or business more safe, get a fence or gate installed! We are not restricted when it comes to the many styles, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we supply. If you have a certain look in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom created by our company! From adorable picket fences to elaborate estate gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in Allen, TX. To get a quote or to schedule a service time, contact our office at 469-342-3003 today!
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are commonly made out of the same materials to work together, but they serve completely different functions. Gates let you to enter and leave a property by moving. Fences are unmoving, and surround and secure the property. Fences and gates are both commonly created out of cedar and wrought iron. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence styles, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or ornamental garden gates. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no nosy neighbors can view through, solid and tall wood fence panels make a great choice. If you want to look out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can see out but others can’t look in.
Get Your Farm Fence
Texas has more agricultural land than any other state. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Here in Allen, TX, our fence repair company supplies this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we offer both types. All of the gate and fence services we offer to your area are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you require a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, phone us at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Types of Gates We Install
Swing and sliding gates are the most commonly seen types of gates, but other types like lifts and rising gates that open up and down are made. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Allen, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. If you need assistance picking a gate, contact us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom design and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually used as driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more advantageous for commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are often seen in gated communities or farms.
- Security Gates For the ultimate security, pick the most durable gate possible-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with swimming pool gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates operate best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates A lot of privacy gates are designed from cedar as they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in small or large types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Automatic gates can be outfitted with access control add ons like intercoms or remote controls. Superb for security and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control advantages do fail and malfunction. Our fence repair company in Allen, TX offers residential or commercial gate repair services. Give our contractors a call today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can get damaged and require repairs.
- Access Control Gates Phone us now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your residents by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your residence by getting your broken residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation We can replace your broken gate when you give us a phone now!
For better protection and a clear definition of your property, fences are the way to go! Not only do they add property value, they help safeguard your loved ones and keep thieves out. Fences come in a variety of components and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and security needs. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can function as an aesthetic curb piece, iron is a great option. If you require fence repair or installation in Allen, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair, contact us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps stop wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Call our company today for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the more impenetrable fencing created, go with a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call us now for ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can build your custom fencing when you phone our contractors today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are durable but provide visibility, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Phone our contractors today for picket fence installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Ring us today for immediate fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fencing Company
Farm and ranch style fences require specific fencing that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts, and materials like chain link or iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Ranch fencing installations have to be tough and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fencing. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire, so they are outlawed in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. If you need farm fence installation in Allen, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is cost effective and durable.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing requires more upkeep as the wood boards fall apart and rot.