For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residence or company more safe, get a fence or gate installed! If you are wanting a vast selection of styles, systems, and designs of fences and gates to select from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company supplies custom fence and gate designs to cater to the wildest of imaginations. From wrought iron fences to automatic estate gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Anna, TX company to call. To get a quote or to schedule a service time, phone our office at 469-342-3003 today!
Native Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Services
Fences and gates are often created out the same components, but serve completely different purposes. Gates permit you to enter and exit a property by shifting. To surround and protect the entire residence, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them fixed. Pine and cedar and metal are both commonly used to make fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these materials are best selling. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or ornamental gates. Cedar or pine is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall fence panels. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on traditional five paneled gates, or cut holes into the fence.
We Offer Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas is a large agrarian state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farmland and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Here in Anna, TX, our fence repair company provides this specific type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our contractors install and repair farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle require different fencing, and we provide both types. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we offer to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, phone us at 469-342-3003.
Native Gate Installations
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. Whether you are a commercial and residential property, our Anna, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, from types like driveway to even solar gates. If you require assistance choosing a gate, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom build and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic version!
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, access control, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the public garage that won’t lift unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be located on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for intruders to climb over.
- Pool Gates Children can’t reach and enter the pool gates, stopping them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored sunlight energy to operate.
- Wood Gates A lot of privacy gates are made from cedar or pine since they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in automatic or manual forms.
Gate Repair Services
Home and Business Gate Repairs
Automatic gates often come with access control benefits like motion sensors or remote controls. While superb for protection and convenience, these technological benefits do break down. Our fence repair company in Anna, TX offers residential or commercial gate repair services. Reach us at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a call today!
- Access Control Gates Call our contractors today for access control gate repair.
- Commercial Gate Repair Contact our contractors now for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can fix your malfunctioning residential gate when you give us a call now!
- Gate Installation Our company can replace your broken gate when you give us a phone now!
Styles of Fences We Repair and Install
Fences improve protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by outlining property lines. Not only do they add property value, they help protect your valuables and keep thieves away. Fences are available in a assortment of forms and materials to improve protection and attractiveness. Wrought iron is a gorgeous fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. Phone our Anna, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Contact us today for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood decay.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, contact our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Deter child drownings with pool safety fences.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many versions, but all supply the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call us now for wrought ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design We can custom design and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are a budget friendly way to get a tough yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, phone us today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar can be customized to appear in many different forms of fences.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors suppliesemergency fence repair when you give us a contact now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that commercial and residential properties get installed. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence rails, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Ranch style fencing installations have to be tough and sturdy if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. If you need farm and ranch fence installation in Anna, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your farmland.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options to pick from for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Horses require strong fences that can withstand their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fencing.