Fences and gates are a lovely way to enhance security for your home or business. We are not hampered when it comes to the many styles, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we offer. If you are wanting to mix materials like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company provides custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your beauty and security needs. Whether you are looking to add a bit of classic flair to your yard or landscaping with a picket fence or are wanting an automatic security gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to contact in Celina, TX! Reach our office today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to set up a service time.
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your City
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same materials and be installed and blend together, they supply different functions. Gates operate by swinging back and forth to let you to enter and leave a property. Fences are immobile, and confine and safeguard the property. Wood and iron are both commonly used to make fences and gates. These components have a long lifespan, are strong, and aesthetically pleasing, making them popular with house and company property owners alike. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental gates, iron is a versatile and popular choice. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no nosy neighbors can see through, opaque and tall cedar or pine panels make a great choice. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the panels out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
Native Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
There are more than 248,800 farmers in Texas. Farmers and ranches require different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Celina, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Electric, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences we install and repair. We also cater to cattle and horse fencing. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your city. Click on the links to learn more. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need listed.
Installations Our Gate Company Supplies
Gates often come in sliding or swing styles, though there are those that lift up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Celina, TX provides gate services to both company and home properties. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or security gates are recommended. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where the gates won’t break down from overuse. Contact us at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can design your custom wrought iron gate when you phone our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can withstand a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Secure your house and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but work quicker to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also work like driveway gates.
- Security Gates For the ultimate protection, go with the more impenetrable gate created-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sun allows a gate to function 10 times.
- Wood Gates For a strong and beautiful gate, choose wood.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand style of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates need less maintenance than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Company Gate Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control add ons like intercoms or remote controls. Great for security and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control extras do fail and break down. Our fence repair company in Celina, TX supplies access control gate repair services. Give our company a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canbreak down easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by intercoms or motion sensors which could malfunction and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Phone us today for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your family by getting your broken residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Protect your valuables by getting your gate replaced as soon as possible.
Services Our Fencing Contractors Supply
If you are wanting to divide property lines, or just want increased protection, fences are a way to do that. Beautiful fence designs increase property value while protecting your loved ones and keeping thieves away. Fences come in a multitude of elements and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and security preferences. Iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. If you need fence repair or installation in Celina, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair We can repair your damaged when you give us a ring now!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and deters wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences can be permanent or removable and prevents children from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence possible, choose a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call our company today for ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can custom craft and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate installed, chain link fencing blends right in!
- Picket Fences Picket fences make cute additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are designed out of cedar or pine as they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Call us today for immediate fencing repair.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Installation and Repair Services
Farm and ranch fencing need different fencing from company and home fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and materials like chain link or iron could injure them, plus the tall wood fences offer no visibility to check on your animals. The best farm fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Ranch fencing installations have to be tough and sturdy if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they cause many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the strongest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. For farm fencing installation in Celina, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for farms.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fencing are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences need more upkeep as the wood boards fall apart and rot.