Gates and fences are a subtle and aesthetic way to quietly increase protection for your residence or company. If you are wanting plenty selection of types, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to select from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of demands. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Farmersville, TX to call when you want something timeless like a picket fence installed or need your high-tech automatic estate gate repaired. Reach us today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to set up a service time.
Your Community Gate and Fencing Business
Fences and gates are commonly created out of the same components to mesh well together, but they serve completely different functions. Gates swing or slide back and forth to let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are unmoving, and surround and protect the commercial property. Fences and gates are both often made out of cedar and wrought iron. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall beauty, it is no wonder why these elements are in such high demand. Wrought iron can be utilized as anything from a ornamental garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Wood is often used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall fence panels. If you would like to view out, you can space the fence panels apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas is the number one producer of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. Farmland and ranchland require specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our Farmersville, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, we can help. We also service fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we provide in your city. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Reach us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Installation and Repair Services Our Gate Company Provides
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common form of gates, though there are gates that rise up and down. Whether you are a company and home property, our Farmersville, TX gate and fence repair company offers services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. For help choosing a gate type, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually used for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Protect your residence and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t life up unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be found on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate created, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with swimming pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored UV energy to operate.
- Wood Gates A lot of privacy gates are designed from wood since they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates work by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Keypads or remote controls are common access control perks that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While excellent for security and leisure, these technological extras do get damaged. Our fence repair company in Farmersville, TX provides gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. To schedule an appointment for repairs, reach our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of parts like remote controls or motion sensorsthat can malfunction and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your property by getting your broken commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your malfunctioning residential gate when you give us a phone today!
- Gate Installation Protect your loved ones by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
Styles of Fences We Install
Fences enhance protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by establishing property lines. To keep intruders away and your valuables safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Whether you are getting a fence for security or aesthetic reasons, there are a variety of styles and elements to pick from. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can double as an attractive curb piece, wrought iron is a great choice. If you require fence repair or installation in Farmersville, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are requiring fence replacement, ring our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Pool safety fences make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, pick the strongest fencing available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fences provide transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can custom build and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are durable but supply visibility, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences We can install your picket fencing when you give us a ring now!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fences are designed from cedar since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company providesimmediate fence repair when you give us a phone now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch fences are different from commercial and home fences. To keep Livestock from wandering and injuring themselves, ranch need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are enclosed. Ranch fencing installations have to be durable and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fencing. Barbed wire fences causes many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. The best horse fences are made from pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Farmersville, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle need strong fences that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is illegal in some states to be used as horse fences.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are made of pipe posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the classic wood fences that most ranches have.