For a natural and unnoticeable way to make your home or commercial property more safe, get a fence or gate installed! We are not hampered when it comes to the multitude of types, systems, and designs of gates and fences we provide. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, make your own with the help of our fence contractors who can custom make your gate or fence. From classic picket fences to the more complicated sliding gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Frisco, TX. To get a quote or to schedule an appointment, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 today!
Your Local Gate and Fence Contractors
While gates and fences can be created out of the same components and be installed and mesh well together, they serve different purposes. Gates swing or slide back and forth to allow you to enter and exit a property. Fixed fences surround and safeguard the business. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of wood and metal. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these elements are in such high demand. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be used as decorative garden gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Wood makes for excellent privacy fences as the tall fence panels stop voyeurs. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas is the number one exporter of cattle and cotton agriculture across America. Farmland and ranchers need different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Frisco, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We also install and repair fencing just for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we offer in your town. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Swing and sliding gates are the most commonly seen form of gates, although there are those that lift up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Frisco, TX offers gate services to both commercial and home properties. Automatic or Security gates are best for commercial businesses that require more security. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. If you need help choosing a gate, contact us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates We can custom craft and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life more convenient by opening and closing on their own with a push of a remote control.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Secure your home and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are quicker than automatic gates and are more beneficial for company properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be found on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool gates make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, contact us now for installation.
- Wood Gates For a durable and gorgeous gate, go with pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates operate by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Automatic gate owners typically install access control perks like intercoms or remote controls for added protection. While these provide an added layer of protection and leisure, they can malfunction as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Frisco, TX supplies gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. Give us a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our company can repair your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a call today!
- Access Control Gates Call our company now for access control gate repair.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a contact now!
- Residential Gate Repair Contact our contractors now for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, phone our contractors today!
Fences heighten security and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs boost curb appeal while shielding your loved ones and keeping intruders out. Fences are available in a assortment of types and elements to enhance security and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can function as an aesthetic curb piece, iron is a great choice. Contact our Frisco, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Our company can repair your broken when you give us a phone today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Contact us now for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences can be permanent or removable and deters children from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it impossible for intruders to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fences provide transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cost effective way to get a tough yet visible fence.
- Picket Fences Our company can install your picket fencing when you give us a contact today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and attractive fencing, go with cedar or pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors offersimmediate fence repair when you give us a ring now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fencing Repairs
Farm and ranch fences are different from commercial and residential fencing. To keep horses and cattle from straying and hurting themselves, ranch need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Cattle like to stray, so farm fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. Horses buck and ram ranch fencing, so these fencing styles have to be more sturdy. Barbed wire fences for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. Pipe is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. Contact 469-342-3003 today for farm fence installation in Frisco, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle need durable fences that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Horses need sturdy fencing that can withstand their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are the classic wood fences that most ranches have.