Fences and gates are a beautiful way to increase protection for your home or commercial property. We are not hampered when it comes to the multitude of styles, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we carry. Our fence repair company supplies custom fence and gate creations to cater to the wildest of imaginations. From picket fences to automatic security gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Melissa, TX company to reach. To get a estimate or to schedule an appointment, reach us at 469-342-3003 today!
Gate Installations and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are often designed out the same components, but provide completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they slide back and forth and permit you to enter and leave a property. To confine and protect the whole residence, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them immobile. Popular components that both systems are created out of are pine and metal. These elements are in high demand due to their long lifespans, strength, and overall beauty. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental gates, wrought iron is a multifunctional and in high demand choice. Wood makes for excellent privacy fences as the tall boards deter onlookers. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
We Offer Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is a big agricultural state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farm and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and animals could hurt themselves on the security fences. Here in Melissa, TX, our fence repair company supplies this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences we install and repair. We also cater to cattle and horse fencing. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we supply to your city are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common type of gates, although there are those that lift up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Melissa, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types supply more protection. Residential properties have a immense array of gate options available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. Call us at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates We can custom design and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually used as driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a affordable way to get a tough yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your pets to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that will not lift unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be found on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many versions, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool gates, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sun allows a gate to function 10 times.
- Wood Gates Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common type of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Company Provide
Automatic gate owners typically add access control perks like security cameras or remote controls for added protection. Superb for protection and leisure, it is annoying when these technological access control advantages do fail and get damaged. Our fence repair company in Melissa, TX offers residential or commercial gate repair services. Give our contractors a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Reach our contractors today for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Our company can fix your damaged access control gate when you give us a phone today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Residential gates keep your family safe.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, ring our contractors today!
Local Fencing Installation and Repair
If you are wanting to define property lines, or just want better protection, fences are a way to do that. Beautiful fence designs add curb appeal while protecting your valuables and keeping intruders away. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic reasons, there are a multitude of forms and elements to pick from. Iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. Call us now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Melissa, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Our company can repair your malfunctioning when you give us a contact now!
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your damaged fencing when you give us a call today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fencing available, pick a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fences supply transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can design your custom fence when you reach our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are a cheap way to get a durable yet transparent fencing.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and beautiful fence, go with pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing emergency fence repair, phone our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations
Farm and ranch style fences need different fencing from business and home fences. Livestock like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing types like chain link or iron could injure them. Cattle like to stray, so farm fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and break them easily, so these fences have to be strong. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the strongest, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. If you need farm fencing installation in Melissa, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your farmland.
- Cattle Fencing There are many choices to pick from for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Horses require sturdy fencing that can endure their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted different colors.