Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to increase protection for your residence or commercial property. You can choose from the many styles, systems, and designs to get your perfect vision. If you are wanting to mix styles like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company supplies custom gate and fence makes to satisfy your aesthetic and security demands. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Plano, TX to call when you want something classic like a wrought iron fence installed or need your high-tech automatic security gate repaired. Contact DFW Fence Repair today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to set up an appointment.
Gate Installations and Fence Repair Company
While fences and gates are often made out of the same materials to blend together, they supply completely different functions. Gates let you to enter and exit a property by shifting. Stationary fences confine and secure the residence. Cedar and metal are both commonly used to make fences and gates. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall aesthetic appeal. Iron can be utilized as anything from a ornamental garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Cedar is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall boards. If you would like to look out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or openings in your fence for dog peepholes.
Quality Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
Texas is the number one supplier of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Plano, TX supplies fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our contractors can help. We also install and repair fencing just for cattle and horses. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we provide to your area. Click on the links to learn more. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it listed? Phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can provide that service.
Types of Gates Our Company Installs
Gates often come in sliding or swinging forms, though there are those that lift up and down. Our Plano, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both company and home properties. Commercial businesses need more protection, so electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, from types like pool safety gates to even solar gates. Our contractors can assist you in picking a gate type when you contact us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can build the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Protect your home and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for business properties that endure a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are found at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate available, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, phone us today for installation.
- Wood Gates For a durable and beautiful gate, choose wood.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are often utilized as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in small or large styles.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Contractors Offer
Automatic gate owners often get access control add ons like intercoms or remote controls for added safety. While excellent for protection and convenience, these technological extras do malfunction. For automatic gate repair services in Plano, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! Contact us at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of parts that can break down and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Our company can repair your damaged access control gate when you give us a contact today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach our company today for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair We can repair your broken residential gate when you give us a call now!
- Gate Installation Protect your valuables by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
For better security and a clear definition of your property, fences are the way to go! To keep intruders away and your valuables safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Depending on your tastes and security preferences, there is a wide assortment of elements and forms of fencing available to pick from. Iron is a gorgeous fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. For fence repair or installation in Plano, TX by our fence repair company, reach us now at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, call our contractors today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and do not rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Ring our company now for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Stop child drownings with swimming pool safety fences.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the strongest fencing possible, pick a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences Reach our company now for wrought ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design We can build your custom fence when you reach our contractors today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are strong but provide visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fencing installed, contact our contractors today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine can be customized to appear in many different styles of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair Reach us now for emergency fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from commercial and residential fences. To keep horses and cattle from escaping and hurting themselves, horse need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. For ranch fencing types, horses kick and ram fences and damage them easily, so these fences have to be durable. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fencing, so they are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the strongest, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. If you need farm fence installation in Plano, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require strong fences that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences shock the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are good for horses because they bend when stepped on and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.