Fences and gates are a lovely way to increase security for your residence or commercial property. Available in plenty of styles, systems, and designs, there are a multitude of options to select from. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, make your own with the help of our contractors who can custom make your gate or fence. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Princeton, TX to phone when you want something simple like a wrought iron fence installed or need your high-tech automatic sliding gate repaired. Ring DFW Fence Repair today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to schedule a service time.
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your Town
Fences and gates are commonly created out of the same components to mesh well together, but they supply completely different purposes. Gates operate by sliding to and fro to permit you to enter and leave a property. Fixed fences envelop and secure the home. Pine and cedar and metal are both commonly used to create fences and gates. These elements have a long lifespan, are sturdy, and aesthetically pleasing, making them a hit with house and commercial property owners alike. Wrought iron can be used as anything from a decorative gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Opaque cedar or pine boards 8 feet and taller make for great privacy and security fences. For more vantage, you can space the wood boards out like seen on old-fashioned five paneled gates, or cut holes into the fence.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
Texas has more farmland than any other state. Farmland and ranchland require different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Princeton, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Electric, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our contractors install and repair. We also have fencing just for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we offer in your city. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, reach us at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Swing and sliding gates are the most well-known forms of gates, but other types like lifts and rising gates that open up and down are made. Our Princeton, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both business and home properties. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they have more security. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. If you require assistance picking a gate, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates We can design the perfect wrought iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cost effective way to get a durable yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Many homes have driveway gates as they are convenient and secure.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that endure a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are commonly seen in apartment complexes or ranches.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most secure gate possible, pick a security gate.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with swimming pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, phone our contractors today for installation.
- Wood Gates For a strong and appealing gate, go with pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates function by moving on wheels left and right.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates require less repairs than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Intercoms or remote controls are popular access control benefits that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While superb for security and leisure, these technological add ons do break down. Our fence repair company in Princeton, TX offers access control gate repair services. To schedule an appointment for repairs, call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Call our company today for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Our contractors can fix your damaged access control gate when you give us a ring now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Contact our contractors now for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your house by getting your malfunctioning residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Our contractors can replace your damaged gate when you give us a phone now!
Styles of Fences We Service
Fences improve security of your property and help to announce ownership of land by dividing property lines. Beautiful fence designs add property value while protecting your valuables and keeping thieves out. Fences are available in a assortment of types and components to enhance security and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can work as an appealing curb piece, iron is a great option. For fence repair or installation in Princeton, TX by our fence repair company, reach our company today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, contact our company today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the sturdiest fence created, go with a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fencing offer transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can custom craft and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are strong but offer visibility, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Our contractors can install your picket fence when you give us a call now!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company offersimmediate fence repair when you give us a ring today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Company
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fencing that commercial and residential properties receive. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fencing provide visibility but keep the cattle contained. Horses kick and ram fences, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire, so they are outlawed in some states. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a harder time destroying these. For farm fence installation in Princeton, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your farmland.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options available for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Horses require sturdy fences that can endure their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend when stepped on and horses won’t get injured in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences requires more upkeep as the wood boards fall apart and rot.