If you are wanting to enhance protection for your residential property or company, fences and gates are a gorgeous way to achieve that. You can select from the many styles, systems, and patterns to achieve your perfect installation. If you have a specific style in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom created by our company! From endearing picket fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in Van Alstyne, TX. We can give you a quote or to schedule a service time when you call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
Gate and Fence Repair in Your Town
While fences and gates are often created out of the same components to work together, they supply completely different purposes. Gates function by shifting to and fro to allow you to enter and leave a property. To envelop and safeguard the whole home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Wood and metal are common elements for both fences and gates. These materials are in high demand due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall attractiveness. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or ornamental garden gates. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no nosy neighbors can look through, opaque and tall cedar panels make a excellent choice. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on country five paneled gates, or cut windows into the fence.
City Ranch and Farm Fencing Installations
Texas is a large agricultural state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. Farmland and ranches need specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our fence repair company offers specific styles of gates and fences in Van Alstyne, TX just for this line of business. Farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our fencing contractors. We carry both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate services we supply to your town. Click on the links to learn more. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, reach us at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Company Installs
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most popular designs. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Van Alstyne, TX gate and fence repair company provides services to both. Automatic or Estate gates are best for commercial businesses that require more protection. Residential properties have more gate options available, from styles like pool safety gates to even solar gates. For help choosing a gate type, call us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom build and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but work quicker to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are installed at the front of properties, like on farms or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for thieves to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, phone us today for installation.
- Wood Gates Pine gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Security cameras or remote controls are common access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While great for protection and leisure, these technological add ons do break down. For residential or commercial gate repair services in Van Alstyne, TX, our fence repair company is the one to call! Contact our contractors at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canmalfunction easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by intercoms or security cameras which could malfunction and need repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Home gates keep your house secure.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, ring our contractors today!
Styles of Fences We Service
For better security and a clear establishment of your property, fences are the way to go! Boost your property value while keeping thieves out with a fence. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide variety of components and types of fencing available to pick from. Iron is great for operating as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. Call our contractors today at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Van Alstyne, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Ring our contractors today for fence repair services.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Our contractors can replace your old fencing when you give us a call today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence created, go with a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, choose iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Ring us today for picket fence installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are designed out of cedar or pine since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting immediate fencing repair services as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences are different from company and residential fences. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fences are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still contained. For ranch fencing types, horses kick and ram fences and damage them easily, so horse fences have to be tough. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire, so they are illegal in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For ranch fencing installation in Van Alstyne, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is suitable for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the sturdiest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not go near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted a variety of colors.