Gates and fences are a subtle and beautiful way to quietly increase security for your home or business. If you are wanting plenty selection of types, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to select from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company provides custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of imaginations. From wrought iron fences to automatic swinging gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Gainesville, TX company to reach. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to set up a service time for gate or fence services today.
Your Local Gate and Fencing Contractors
Fences and gates are often designed out the same components, but serve completely different purposes. Gates function by sliding to and fro to permit you to enter and exit a property. To enclose and protect the whole home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them immobile. Pine and cedar and wrought iron are both often used to design fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these materials are popular. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or ornamental gates. Cedar is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall boards. If you would like to view out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or openings in your fence for dog peepholes.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is a huge agrarian state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farmland and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Gainesville, TX offers fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. Farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our fencing contractors. Horses and cattle need different fences, and we supply both types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we provide in your city. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Reach us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Community Gate Installations
Gates often come in sliding or swing forms, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Gainesville, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more security, electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, from styles like driveway to even solar gates. If you need assistance picking a gate, call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can build your custom iron gate when you contact our contractors today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates For a tough and visible gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that endure a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are installed at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate available, pick a security gate.
- Pool Gates Prevent child drownings with swimming pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to operate 10 times.
- Wood Gates For a strong and attractive gate, choose cedar.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are usually seen as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or large forms.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control perks like motion sensors or remote controls. Great for protection and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control add ons do fail and malfunction. For automatic gate repair services in Gainesville, TX, our fence repair company is the one to contact! Phone our company at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Ring our company now for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Contact our company now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your residents by getting your broken commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair We can repair your damaged residential gate when you give us a call now!
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, contact us today!
If you are wanting to establish property lines, or just want increased security, fences are a way to do that. Boost your curb appeal while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences are available in a assortment of types and elements to increase protection and attractiveness. For example, iron is a good option that supplies both attractiveness and protection. Reach our Gainesville, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Ring our contractors today for fencing repair.
- Fence Staining Fence staining is designed for wood fences and prevents wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the pool safety fences, stopping them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing come in many versions, but all provide the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fences offer transparency but are hard to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can custom build and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and visible gate, chain link fencing are a great option.
- Picket Fences Our company can install your picket fencing when you give us a phone today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fencing are designed out of cedar because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing emergency fence repair, call our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fencing that commercial and home properties receive. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be seen but are still contained. Horses buck and ram ranch fencing, so these fencing styles have to be more durable. Barbed wire is not recommended for horse fencing as they cause many injuries and are outlawed in some states. The best horse fences are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. For farm and ranch fence installation in Gainesville, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Horses need tough fences that can endure their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted a multitude of colors.