For a natural and subtle way to make your residence or business more protected, get a fence or gate installed! If you are wanting plenty selection of styles, systems, and designs of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company provides custom fence and gate creations to cater to the wildest of ideas. From wrought iron fences to automatic driveway gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Duncanville, TX company to reach. Call us today at 469-342-3003 for a free estimate or to set up a service time.
Community Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Contractors
While fences and gates are often made out of the same elements to blend together, they serve completely different purposes. Gates function by shifting to and fro to allow you to enter and leave a property. Fences are stationary, and surround and shield the home. Pine and cedar and wrought iron are common materials for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these elements are in such high demand. Iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative garden gates. Pine is commonly used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall boards. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the boards out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas has more farms than any other state. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Duncanville, TX provides fencing made for farmers and ranchers. Electric, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our fencing contractors install and repair. We offer both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your city. Click on the links to learn more. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
Local Gate Installation and Repair Services
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most well-known designs. Our Duncanville, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both commercial and residential properties. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, like solar gates and driveway gates. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can build the perfect wrought iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so sturdy, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate quicker to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are usually installed in gated communities or ranches.
- Security Gates For the ultimate protection, choose the toughest gate possible-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored UV energy to operate.
- Wood Gates Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most popular version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services We Offer
Security cameras or remote controls are popular access control add ons that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. These technological extras are great for protection and leisure, but are annoying when they malfunction. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Duncanville, TX can help! You can call us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canbreak down easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like remote controls or motion sensorsthat can malfunction and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can repair your broken commercial gate when you give us a ring now!
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a ring now!
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, contact our company today!
Fence Installation and Repair Services
Fences improve security of your property and help to claim ownership of land by dividing property lines. To keep intruders out and your loved ones safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Fences are available in a multitude of types and elements to improve protection and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can work as an aesthetic decorative piece, iron is a great option. For fence repair or installation in Duncanville, TX by our fence repair company, reach our company now at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair services, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps stop wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Stop child drownings with swimming pool safety fences.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, pick the more impenetrable fence available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fences supply visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can build your custom fence when you call our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are durable but supply transparency, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your garden.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and beautiful fencing, go with wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your property by getting immediate fence repair as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Contractors
Farm and ranch fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. To keep horses and cattle from escaping and hurting themselves, farm need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Cattle like to stray, so farm and ranch fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. For ranch style fencing types, horses kick and ram fences and damage them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horses as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. For farm and ranch fence installation in Duncanville, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is suitable for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Horses require tough fencing that can withstand their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted different colors.