For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residential property or business more protected, get a fence or gate installed! You can select from the many styles, systems, and patterns to get your perfect installation. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate designs to cater to the wildest of ideas. From endearing wrought iron fences to elaborate electric gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Ferris, TX. Reach DFW Fence Repair today at 469-342-3003 for a free estimate or to schedule a service time.
Local Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Services
While fences and gates are often created out of the same materials to mesh well together, they provide completely different purposes. Gates work by shifting back and forth to permit you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are unmoving to envelop and protect the entire commercial property. Pine and iron are both commonly used to make fences and gates. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall beauty. From security and pool safety fences to decorative garden gates, iron is a multifunctional and in high demand choice. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no intruders can view through, solid and tall cedar panels make a superb choice. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the boards out, like you would see on country five paneled gates.
Get Your Farm Fence
There are over 248,800 ranchers and farmers in Texas. Farms and ranches require specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our fence repair company in Ferris, TX supplies fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. Farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our company. Horses and cattle require different fences, and we provide both types. All of the gate and fence services we provide to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. Reach us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Local Gate Installation and Repair Services
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. Our Ferris, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both business and home properties. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types provide more protection. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from types like driveway to even solar gates. If you need assistance choosing a gate, call us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can withstand a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, access control, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more beneficial for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are found at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the more impenetrable gate available, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the pool gates, deterring them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates operate best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar or pine can be customized to appear in many different forms of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in automatic or manual styles.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control advantages like security cameras or remote controls. These technological extras are great for protection and leisure, but are frustrating when they malfunction. For automatic gate repair services in Ferris, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! To set up an appointment for repairs, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of parts that can break down and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Our company can repair your broken access control gate when you give us a contact today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Phone us today for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation Ring us today for commercial gate installation services.
Fence Installation and Repair
For better protection and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! To keep thieves out and your loved ones safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Fences are available in a assortment of forms and materials to heighten protection and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can operate as an beautiful decorative piece, iron is a great choice. For fence repair or installation in Ferris, TX by our fence repair company, reach us today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair services, ring us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and prevents wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Avoid child drownings with pool fences.
- Security Fences Security fences make it difficult for intruders to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of wrought iron fences for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design We can design the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are a budget friendly way to get a tough yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, ring our company today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fencing are designed out of cedar or pine because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company providesemergency fencing repair when you give us a phone today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fencing require specific fencing that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and materials like chain link or iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still contained. Ranch style fencing installations have to be durable and strong if you have a horse because they like to buck and ram the fences. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. For farm and ranch fence installation in Ferris, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle need strong fencing that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Horses require tough fences that can endure their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences need more upkeep as the boards fall apart and rot.