For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your home or commercial property more safe, get a fence or gate installed! You can choose from the many types, systems, and designs to get your perfect vision. If you are looking to combine styles like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your beauty and security wants. Whether you are looking to add a bit of timeless flair to your yard or landscaping with a wrought iron fence or are wanting an automatic estate gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to call in Lancaster, TX! Contact us today at 469-342-3003 for a free estimate or to schedule an appointment.
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
While fences and gates are often created out of the same components to work together, they supply completely different purposes. Gates let you to enter and exit a property by moving. To envelop and secure the whole commercial property, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them stationary. Cedar and wrought iron are both commonly used to design fences and gates. These components have a long lifespan, are durable, and beautiful, making them best selling with residential and business property owners alike. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental gates, wrought iron is a versatile and in high demand choice. Cedar or pine is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall boards. If you want to view out, you can customize your wood fence to have openings or small windows, usually at the top, so you can look out but others can’t look in.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fencing Services
Texas has more farms than any other agricultural state. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farmland and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and animals could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Lancaster, TX carries fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our contractors install and repair. Horses and cattle require different fences, and we offer both types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we provide to your area. Click on the links to learn more. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, contact us at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Company Installs
Swing and sliding gates are the most commonly seen style of gates, though there are gates that lift up and down. No matter if you are a business and home property, our Lancaster, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from types like driveway to even solar gates. For assistance picking a gate style, contact us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can craft your custom wrought iron gate when you contact us today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually seen for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cheap way to get a sturdy yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Secure your residence and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more advantageous for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also work as driveway gates.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the sturdiest gate possible, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool gates, stopping them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored UV energy to operate.
- Wood Gates For a strong and appealing gate, choose cedar.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or large types.
Gate Repair Services
Home and Business Gate Repairs
Automatic gates often come with access control advantages like security cameras or remote controls. While excellent for security and leisure, these technological add ons do break down. For access control gate repair services in Lancaster, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! Call us at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canmalfunction easily.
- Access Control Gates Contact us now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Call our company today for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair We can fix your damaged residential gate when you give us a phone now!
- Gate Installation Call our contractors today for commercial gate installation.
Fence Installation and Repair
If you are wanting to divide property lines, or just want better security, fences are a way to do that. Not only do they boost property value, they help shield your loved ones and keep thieves out. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic purposes, there are a multitude of types and components to pick from. Iron is great for working as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. If you require fence repair or installation in Lancaster, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair, contact us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and stops wood rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, contact us today!
- Pool Safety Fences Prevent child drownings with pool safety fences.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many styles, but all provide the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fences offer transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can craft the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and transparent gate, chain link fence are a great choice.
- Picket Fences We can install your picket fencing when you give us a phone now!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine can be customized to appear in many different versions of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair Contact our contractors today for emergency fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences require specific fencing that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could injure them, plus the tall wood fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still enclosed. Horses buck and ram fences, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fencing for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a harder time destroying these. For farm fence installation in Lancaster, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is fine for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options to pick from for cattle fencing.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.