Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to increase protection for your home or company. We are not hampered when it comes to the variety of styles, systems, and designs of gates and fences we carry. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, create your own with the help of our fence contractors who can custom design your gate or fence. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Mesquite, TX to reach when you want something classic like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic sliding gate repaired. We can give you a estimate or to set up an appointment when you phone our office at 469-342-3003.
Your Local Gate and Fencing Company
Fences and gates are commonly designed out of the same components to work together, but they provide completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they slide to and fro and allow you to enter and leave a property. Fences are immobile, and envelop and safeguard the business. Cedar and iron are common components for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall beauty, it is no wonder why these elements are popular. Iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative gates. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no curious onlookers can look through, solid and tall cedar fence panels make a superb choice. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on country five paneled gates, or cut windows into the fence.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fencing Repairs and Installations
There are more than 248,000 ranchers in Texas. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in Mesquite, TX carries fencing catered for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fencing our fencing contractors install and repair. We also cater to fencing just for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we provide in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it on the list, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 and see if we provide that service.
Installation and Repair Services Our Gate Company Supplies
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular styles of gates, but other models like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. No matter if you are a business and residential property, our Mesquite, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. For assistance choosing a gate type, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can design the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t rise up unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are usually found in apartment complexes or farms.
- Security Gates Security gates make it difficult for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, reach our contractors now for installation.
- Wood Gates Cedar can be customized to appear in many different versions of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates function by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Business Gate Repairs
Automatic gate owners typically add access control advantages like intercoms or remote controls for increased protection. These technological advantages are great for security and convenience, but are frustrating when they get damaged. Our fence repair company in Mesquite, TX offers gate repair services for when your residential or commercial gates aren’t working. To set up an appointment for repairs, reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your broken automatic gate when you give us a ring today!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by keypads or security cameras which could break down and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Call us now for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your broken residential gate when you give us a ring now!
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, contact us today!
Native Fencing Repairs
For better security and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! Increase your curb appeal while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences are available in a assortment of styles and components to heighten security and attractiveness. Iron is great for working as both a security fence while still maintaining its attractiveness. For fence repair or installation in Mesquite, TX by our fence repair company, reach our company now at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair Contact our contractors today for fence repair.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not rot.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, go with the more impenetrable fence available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fencing provide visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can craft your custom fence when you phone our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a budget friendly way to get a tough yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences Phone our contractors today for picket fencing installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and beautiful fence, pick wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company providesimmediate fence repair when you give us a contact today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that company and home properties get installed. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fences are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still enclosed. For ranch style fence types, horses buck and ram fences and damage them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Barbed wire fences is the cause of many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. The best horse fences are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time destroying these. If you need farm fencing installation in Mesquite, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for farms and ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the most durable horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences requires more upkeep as the boards fall apart and rot.