Fences and gates are a beautiful way to enhance security for your home or business. If you are wanting a vast selection of styles, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you have a specific style in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom created by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Wilmer, TX to reach when you want something simple like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic estate gate repaired. Reach DFW Fence Repair today at 469-342-3003 for a free estimate or to set up an appointment.
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are commonly designed out of the same elements to mesh well together, but they serve completely different purposes. Gates permit you to enter and exit a property by sliding. To envelop and safeguard the entire home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them fixed. Wood and wrought iron are common materials for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall beauty, it is no wonder why these elements are popular. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be used as decorative gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no nosy neighbors can look through, opaque and tall cedar or pine panels make a superb choice. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the panels out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fencing Services
There are over 248,800 farmers in Texas. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranchland fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company supplies exclusive makes of gates and fences in Wilmer, TX just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate services we provide to your town. Click on the links to learn more. Call us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need listed.
Community Gate Services
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen type of gates, although there are those that rise up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Wilmer, TX offers gate services to both company and home properties. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types have more protection. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from styles like driveway to even solar gates. Our contractors can assist you in picking a gate type when you reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can craft your custom iron gate when you call our contractors today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually seen as driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cheap way to get a sturdy yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Many residences have driveway gates because they are convenient and secure.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be installed on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the strongest gate available, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, contact our contractors now for installation.
- Wood Gates For a durable and beautiful gate, go with pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates work by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in automatic or manual styles.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gate owners often add access control benefits like security cameras or remote controls for added safety. Great for security and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control benefits do fail and malfunction. Our fence repair company in Wilmer, TX offers gate repair services for when your residential or commercial gates aren’t working. Give our company a call today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can fix your broken automatic gate when you give us a phone now!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like keypads or security camerasthat can break down and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your malfunctioning commercial gate when you give us a phone now!
- Residential Gate Repair Phone our contractors today for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation We can replace your damaged gate when you give us a contact today!
Fences improve protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by dividing property lines. Increase your property value while keeping intruders away with a fence. Depending on your tastes and security preferences, there is a wide variety of elements and forms of fencing available to pick from. Iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its aesthetic appeal. Contact our company now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Wilmer, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting fence repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining is designed for wood fences and prevents wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Our contractors can replace your damaged fencing when you give us a call now!
- Pool Safety Fences Avoid child drownings with swimming pool fences.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, choose the sturdiest fencing available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Contact our company now for wrought ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can craft the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cheap way to get a strong yet transparent fencing.
- Picket Fences Ring our contractors now for picket fence installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine can be customized to appear in many different forms of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting immediate fence repair as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from business and home fences. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence rails, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. Cattle like to wander, so farm fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. Horses kick and ram ranch fencing, so these fence types have to be more sturdy. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire, so they are illegal in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. If you need ranch fencing installation in Wilmer, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your farmland.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are durable but transparent.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.