Gates and fences are a subtle and beautiful way to quietly enhance protection for your residential property or company. You can pick from the many types, systems, and designs to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you have a specific design in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom made by our company! From classic chain link fences to elaborate estate gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Argyle, TX. We can give you a quote or to schedule an appointment when you reach our office at 469-342-3003.
Gate Repair and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are often made out the same materials, but supply completely different purposes. Gates function by swinging back and forth to allow you to enter and exit a property. To confine and secure the entire home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them immobile. Wood and wrought iron are popular materials for both fences and gates. These materials are in high demand due to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall aesthetic appeal. Iron is best selling both in gate and fence styles, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative garden gates. Solid pine fence panels 8 feet and taller make for great privacy and security fences. If you want a bit of a vantage point, you can space the boards out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fencing Repairs and Installations
There are more than 248,000 ranchers and farmers in Texas. Farmland and ranchers need specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our fence repair company carries exclusive styles of gates and fences in Argyle, TX just for this line of business. Our contractors install and repair farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle require different fencing, and we provide both types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate services we supply to your city. Click on the links to learn more. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Community Gate Installation and Repair Services
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular styles of gates, but other types like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. Our Argyle, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both company and home properties. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they have more security. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where the gates won’t malfunction from overuse. Our contractors can help you in choosing a gate type when you call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can build your custom iron gate when you phone us today!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic form!
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Secure your house and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many versions, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Prevent child drownings with swimming pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates operate best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar or pine gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Home and Commercial Gate Installation and Repair Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control benefits like motion sensors or remote controls. Superb for security and leisure, it is annoying when these technological access control advantages do fail and malfunction. Our fence repair company in Argyle, TX supplies gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. You can reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by intercoms or security cameras which could malfunction and need maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can repair your broken commercial gate when you give us a ring today!
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can repair your damaged residential gate when you give us a phone today!
- Gate Installation Protect your valuables by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
Types of Fences We Repair
For better protection and a clear establishment of your property, fences are the way to go! Not only do they increase curb appeal, they help protect your valuables and keep intruders away. Whether you are getting a fence for security or aesthetic purposes, there are a assortment of styles and elements to choose from. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can work as an beautiful decorative piece, iron is a great choice. Call our company now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Argyle, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Protect your property by getting fencing repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and do not decay when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement If you are requiring fence replacement, ring us today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the strongest fencing possible, choose a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic vibe, go with iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a certain fence but can’t find the perfect match? Build your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are a cost effective way to get a sturdy yet transparent fence.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installation services, call us today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting emergency fence repair services as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Contractors
Farm and ranch style fences are different from commercial and home fences. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing styles like chain link or wrought iron could injure them. The best farm fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are enclosed. For ranch style fencing types, horses buck and ram fences and break them easily, so they have to be strong. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fencing, so they are illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Argyle, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is budget friendly and sturdy.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the most durable horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are durable but transparent.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted different colors.