Gates and fences are a subtle and attractive way to quietly increase protection for your home or company. If you are wanting a large selection of styles, systems, and designs of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, make your own with the assistance of our fence and gate contractors who can custom create your gate or fence. From timeless wrought iron fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Aubrey, TX. Ring our office today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to schedule an appointment.
Your Native Gate and Fencing Company
While fences and gates are often designed out of the same components to work together, they supply completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they move to and fro and permit you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are unmoving to confine and safeguard the whole home. Wood and iron are both commonly used to design fences and gates. These materials are in high demand due to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall beauty. Wrought iron is very multifunctional, able to be utilized as ornamental garden gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no onlookers can see through, solid and tall cedar or pine boards make a excellent choice. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
There are more than 248,000 farmers in Texas. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our Aubrey, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for this line of business. Farm fences like electric, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. We also install and repair cattle and horse fencing. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we provide to your city. Click on the links to learn more. If you need a specific farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Services
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most well-known designs. Whether you are a business and residential property, our Aubrey, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have a immense array of gate options available to them, from driveway to solar to custom gates. For assistance picking a gate style, reach us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can craft the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cheap way to get a sturdy yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children and pets to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that will not life up until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored sun energy to operate.
- Wood Gates Wood can be customized to appear in many different types of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic types.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Intercoms or remote controls are popular access control perks that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. Superb for protection and convenience, it is annoying when these technological access control benefits do fail and get damaged. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Aubrey, TX can help! Phone our company at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Reach our company today for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of parts like keypads or security camerasthat can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Ring our contractors now for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a ring today!
- Gate Installation Protect your loved ones by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
Fence Installation and Repair Services
If you are wanting to outline property lines, or just want increased protection, fences are a way to do that. Increase your curb appeal while keeping thieves out with a fence. Depending on your tastes and protection needs, there is a wide assortment of materials and styles of fencing available to choose from. For example, iron is a good choice that provides both attractiveness and protection. For fence repair or installation in Aubrey, TX by our fence repair company, reach us today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t decay when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your old fencing when you give us a ring today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the pool fences, preventing them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many styles, but all offer the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fences provide visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate, chain link fences compliments it nicely!
- Picket Fences Picket fences make adorable additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Phone our company today for emergency fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch fencing are different from company and home fences. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and regular fencing materials like chain link or iron could injure them. The best cattle fences are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be seen but are still enclosed. Ranch style fencing installations have to be tough and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fencing. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horses as they cause many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the strongest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. Call our Aubrey, TX fence repair company for ranch fence installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is budget friendly and sturdy.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options available for cattle fencing.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is illegal in some states to be used as horse fences.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but provide room to see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted a multitude of colors.