If you are wanting to increase protection for your residential property or commercial property, fences and gates are a lovely way to achieve that. Available in many types, systems, and designs, there are plenty of options to pick from. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, create your own with the help of our fence and gate contractors who can custom make your gate or fence. From wrought iron fences to automatic estate gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Denton, TX company to phone. Phone our contractors today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to schedule a service time.
Gate Repair and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are often designed out the same components, but serve completely different purposes. Gates move back and forth to permit you to enter and leave a property. Fences are unmoving, and surround and safeguard the commercial property. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of cedar and iron. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these materials are in such high demand. Iron is very versatile, able to be utilized as ornamental gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. Solid cedar panels 8 feet and taller make for excellent privacy and security fences. If you want to look out, you can customize your wood fence to have openings or small windows, usually at the top, so you can view out but others can’t view in.
City Ranch and Farm Fencing Repairs and Installations
Texas is the top manufacturer of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. Farms and ranchland require specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Here in Denton, TX, our fence repair company supplies this exclusive type of fencing just for this line of business. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our fencing contractors. Horses and cattle require different fencing, and we provide both types. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we provide to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you require a specific farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, phone us at 469-342-3003 and see if we supply that service.
Types of Gates We Service
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular form of gates, although there are those that rise up and down. Our Denton, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both commercial and residential properties. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have a large array of gate choices available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can design the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically used for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and visible gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t lift unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the toughest gate created, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Children can’t reach and enter the swimming pool safety gates, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sun energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common style of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or grand types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Security cameras or remote controls are common access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While these provide an extra layer of security and convenience, they can break down as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Denton, TX supplies access control gate repair services. Give our contractors a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Ring us now for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of parts like intercoms or security camerasthat can break down and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your residents by getting your damaged commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Residential gates keep your family protected.
- Gate Installation Call us now for commercial gate installation services.
Styles of Fences We Repair and Install
Fences enhance security and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs boost property value while shielding your loved ones and keeping intruders away. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic purposes, there are a assortment of styles and materials to choose from. Iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. If you need fence repair or installation in Denton, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair Protect your property by getting fence repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Ring our contractors now for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it impossible for thieves to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Reach our company now for ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can custom design and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences For a durable and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, contact our contractors today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and attractive fence, go with cedar or pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing immediate fence repair services, ring our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Company
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from business and residential fences. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing types like chain link or iron could hurt them. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. Horses buck and ram ranch style fencing, so these fence styles have to be more sturdy. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fencing, so they are illegal in some states. The best horse fencing are made of pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a tougher time destroying these. If you need ranch fence installation in Denton, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require strong fencing that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but are see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the traditional wood fences that most farms and ranches have.