For a natural and unnoticeable way to make your residential property or commercial property more protected, get a fence or gate installed! Coming in variety of styles, systems, and patterns, there are many of options to select from. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of demands. Whether you are wanting to add a bit of endearing flair to your lawn or landscaping with a chain link fence or are wanting an automatic sliding gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to contact in Lewisville, TX! We can give you a quote or to set up an appointment when you reach our office at 469-342-3003.
Community Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Services
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same materials and be installed and blend together, they provide different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they swing to and fro and permit you to enter and exit a property. To envelop and safeguard the entire home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them immobile. Cedar and iron are common materials for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these materials are popular. Wrought iron can be used as anything from a ornamental garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Pine makes for superb privacy fences as the tall panels prevent curious onlookers. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on traditional five paneled gates, or cut holes into the fence.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas is a huge cropland state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranchland fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company provides exclusive makes of gates and fences in Lewisville, TX just for this line of business. Farm fences like electric, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. We also cater to fencing just for cattle and horses. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your city. Click on the links to learn more. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Company Install
Gates often come in sliding or swing styles, though there are those that rise up and down. Our Lewisville, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both business and home properties. Automatic or Estate gates are best for commercial businesses that require more protection. Residential properties have more gate options available, from styles like pool safety gates to even solar gates. For help picking a gate style, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom design and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually seen for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates For a sturdy and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Many residences have driveway gates as they are convenient and secure.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the public garage that will not lift until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many styles, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Avoid child drownings with pool gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sun allows a gate to function ten times.
- Wood Gates Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates work by moving on wheels back and forth.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in small or grand forms.
Gate Repair Services
Home and Company Gate Installation and Repair Services
Automatic gates can be outfitted with access control advantages like motion sensors or remote controls. These technological perks are great for security and convenience, but are frustrating when they malfunction. Our fence repair company in Lewisville, TX supplies automatic gate repair services. You can reach our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of gears like keypads or motion sensorsthat can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a call now!
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a phone today!
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, phone us today!
Fences heighten protection and help to divide your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs increase curb appeal while protecting your valuables and keeping intruders out. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide multitude of components and styles of fencing available to pick from. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can function as an aesthetic curb piece, wrought iron is a great choice. Call our Lewisville, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair, ring us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and stops wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your damaged fencing when you give us a call today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence possible, pick a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of iron fencing for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can custom design and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate installed, chain link fencing compliments it nicely!
- Picket Fences Call our company now for picket fencing installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and gorgeous fence, pick cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting emergency fence repair as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Installation and Repair Services
Farm and ranch fencing need different fencing from commercial and residential fencing. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing materials like chain link or iron could hurt them. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences provide visibility but keep the cattle enclosed. Horses kick and ram ranch style fencing, so these fencing types have to be more durable. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. If you need farm fence installation in Lewisville, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for farms.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options available for cattle fencing.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the traditional wood fences that most farms and ranches have.