For a natural and subtle way to make your residential property or commercial property more protected, get a fence or gate installed! You can pick from the plenty of styles, systems, and designs to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you have a certain pattern in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom made by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Little Elm, TX to phone when you want something simple like a picket fence installed or need your high-tech automatic sliding gate repaired. To get a quote or to schedule an appointment, ring DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003 today!
Your Community Gate and Fence Contractors
Fences and gates are commonly designed out of the same elements to blend together, but they provide completely different purposes. Gates work by sliding back and forth to permit you to enter and leave a property. Immobile fences surround and shield the home. Pine and cedar and wrought iron are common materials for both fences and gates. These elements are in high demand due to their long lifespans, strength, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron can be utilized as anything from a ornamental gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! If you are wanting a privacy fence that no voyeurs can view through, solid and tall cedar fence panels make a superb choice. If you would like to look out, you can space the panels apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
City Ranch and Farm Fencing Repairs and Installations
Texas is a big agrarian state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company in Little Elm, TX supplies fencing catered for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we carry both types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your city. Click on the links to learn more. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list.
Native Gate Services
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular models of gates, but other types like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. Our Little Elm, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both company and residential properties. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have a immense array of gate options available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. Our contractors can assist you in picking a gate type when you reach us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom design and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates For a sturdy and visible gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children and pets to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that endure a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also operate as driveway gates.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate created, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored UV energy to operate.
- Wood Gates For a strong and appealing gate, choose cedar or pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates work by moving on wheels back and forth.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Automatic gate owners typically get access control add ons like security cameras or remote controls for added security. While superb for security and convenience, these technological benefits do get damaged. Our fence repair company in Little Elm, TX provides residential or commercial gate repair services. Reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canget damaged easily.
- Access Control Gates Our company can fix your broken access control gate when you give us a contact today!
- Commercial Gate Repair We can fix your malfunctioning commercial gate when you give us a call today!
- Residential Gate Repair Reach us now for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation Contact our contractors today for commercial gate installation services.
Community Fencing Installation and Repair Services
Fences enhance security and help to define your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs boost curb appeal while protecting your loved ones and keeping intruders out. Fences come in a variety of materials and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection preferences. Wrought iron is a beautiful fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. For fence repair or installation in Little Elm, TX by our fence repair company, phone our company now at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair, ring our company today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is designed for wood fences and stops wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Call us now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence created, choose a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fencing provide visibility but are hard to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can build your custom fence when you contact us today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are a affordable way to get a sturdy yet visible fence.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, ring our company today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and beautiful fence, pick cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company providesemergency fence repair when you give us a ring today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fences that company and residential properties get. Livestock like to rub up against fencing and wander, so visibility and safe fence posts are critical. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Horses kick and ram fencing, so ranch fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fencing causes many horse injuries and is illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. For farm fencing installation in Little Elm, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Horses need durable fences that can withstand their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing shock the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but transparent.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing need more upkeep as the wood boards fall apart and rot.