Gates and fences are a subtle and gorgeous way to quietly increase security for your residential property or company. We are not restricted when it comes to the variety of styles, systems, and designs of gates and fences we supply. If you are wanting to mix styles like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company provides custom gate and fence makes to satisfy your aesthetic and security wants. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Sanger, TX to phone when you want something simple like a picket fence installed or need your high-tech automatic swinging gate repaired. We can give you a estimate or to schedule an appointment when you call DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003.
Your Local Gate and Fence Company
Fences and gates are commonly designed out of the same elements to blend together, but they supply completely different functions. Gates operate by shifting to and fro to allow you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are fixed to enclose and shield the entire business. Fences and gates are both often made out of pine and wrought iron. These elements are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Iron is very multifunctional, able to be used as decorative garden gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Pine is often used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall fence panels. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on old-fashioned five paneled gates, or cut windows into the fence.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is a huge agricultural state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. Farmers and ranches require different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our fence repair company supplies specific makes of gates and fences in Sanger, TX just for farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our company can help. We provide both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we supply in your town. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Reach us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need listed.
Types of Gates We Service
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common styles of gates, but other forms like lifts and rising gates that open up and down are made. Our gate and fence repair company in Sanger, TX provides gate services to both company and home properties. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as these gate types provide more security. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where they won’t malfunction from overuse. Our contractors can help you in choosing a gate style when you call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom build and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life easier by opening and closing on their own with a push of a button.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so tough, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Many homes have driveway gates because they are convenient and secure.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for business properties that endure a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also operate like driveway gates.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for intruders to climb over.
- Pool Gates Children can’t reach and enter the pool safety gates, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common type of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in small or large styles.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Contractors Provide
Security cameras or remote controls are common access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While these offer an added measure of security and convenience, they can malfunction as all technology can. For access control gate repair services in Sanger, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! You can phone us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Contact our contractors today for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Call our contractors today for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Ring our contractors now for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your family by getting your damaged residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Protect your property by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
For better protection and a clear establishment of your property, fences are the way to go! Boost your property value while keeping thieves out with a fence. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic reasons, there are a multitude of types and materials to pick from. Iron is great for functioning as both a security fence while still maintaining its attractiveness. If you need fence repair or installation in Sanger, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Protect your property by getting fencing repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fence replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences can be permanent or removable and deters pets from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, choose the sturdiest fence available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, choose iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Want a certain fence but can’t find the perfect match? Design your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are durable but offer visibility, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Picket fences make adorable additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and appealing fencing, go with wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors offersemergency fencing repair when you give us a phone today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fencing that commercial and home properties get. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts and wander, so visibility and safe fence rails are vital. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are enclosed. Ranch fence installations have to be durable and sturdy if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horse fencing as they cause many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. Reach 469-342-3003 today for ranch fence installation in Sanger, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is affordable and sturdy.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the sturdiest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted different colors.