Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to enhance protection for your residence or company. You can select from the multitude of styles, systems, and designs to achieve your perfect installation. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate creations to cater to the wildest of demands. From endearing wrought iron fences to the more complicated swinging gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to phone in The Colony, TX. We can give you a estimate or to schedule an appointment when you contact DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003.
Your Community Gate and Fencing Contractors
Fences and gates are often made out the same elements, but supply completely different functions. Gates work by swinging or sliding to and fro to permit you to enter and exit a property. Fixed fences surround and protect the business. Pine and iron are both commonly used to create fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strength, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these components are in such high demand. Iron can be used as anything from a decorative gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! If you are wanting a privacy fence that no nosy neighbors can view through, opaque and tall cedar boards make a superb choice. If you would like to look out, you can space the fence panels apart or custom design windows or openings in your fence for dog peepholes.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fencing Repairs and Installations
There are over 248,800 ranchers and farmers in Texas. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company in The Colony, TX supplies fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our company can help. We also have cattle and horse fencing. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your area. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most popular designs. Our The Colony, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both business and residential properties. Commercial businesses need more security, so electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates We can design your custom iron gate when you call us today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically seen for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a affordable way to get a durable yet transparent gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, access control, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also work as driveway gates.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many styles, but all offer the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Deter child drownings with swimming pool gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored sun energy to operate.
- Wood Gates Wood gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are often used as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates need less repairs than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gate owners often add access control perks like motion sensors or remote controls for increased protection. While these supply an added measure of protection and leisure, they can malfunction as all technology can. If you require residential or commercial gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in The Colony, TX can help! To schedule an appointment for repairs, contact our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canget damaged easily.
- Access Control Gates Call our contractors now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your residence safe.
- Gate Installation Call our company today for commercial gate installation.
Fences heighten protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by defining property lines. To keep intruders away and your loved ones safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Fences come in a multitude of components and forms depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection needs. For example, wrought iron is a good choice that supplies both attractiveness and protection. Contact us today at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in The Colony, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Protect your property by getting fencing repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps stop wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Ring us now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the pool fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, go with the most durable fencing possible-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of iron fences for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can craft your custom fence when you phone our contractors today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cost effective way to get a strong yet visible fence.
- Picket Fences Call us now for picket fencing installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Wood gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Ring us today for immediate fence repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fences that business and residential properties have. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails and escape, so visibility and safe fences are important. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm fences supply visibility but keep the cattle contained. Horses kick and ram fencing, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fences for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as horses have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. Call 469-342-3003 now for farm fence installation in The Colony, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is suitable for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing There are many types to pick from for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Horses require tough fences that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing zap the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe fence posts and cable rails.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted different colors.