Fences and gates are a lovely way to increase security for your residence or business. Available in plenty of types, systems, and patterns, there are many of options to select from. If you have a certain pattern in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom made by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Italy, TX to phone when you want something simple like a wrought iron fence installed or need your high-tech automatic swinging gate repaired. We can give you a quote or to set up an appointment when you call our office at 469-342-3003.
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
While fences and gates are often made out of the same materials to work together, they supply completely different purposes. Gates swing back and forth to allow you to enter and leave a property. To confine and safeguard the whole business, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them immobile. Pine and cedar and wrought iron are both often used to design fences and gates. These materials are popular due to their long lifespans, strength, and overall beauty. Iron is very multifunctional, able to be used as ornamental gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. Cedar or pine is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall fence panels. For more vantage, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on traditional five paneled gates, or cut openings into the fence.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas has more agricultural land than any other state. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our Italy, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for this line of business. If you are needing farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our contractors can help. We also have fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your town. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list, call us at 469-342-3003.
Community Gate Installations
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. Whether you are a commercial and residential property, our Italy, TX gate and fence repair company provides services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or estate gates are recommended. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where they won’t malfunction from overuse. For assistance choosing a gate style, reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can craft your custom iron gate when you reach our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates If you’re tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates For a durable and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your pets to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate quicker to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or gated communities.
- Security Gates For the ultimate security, go with the most secure gate possible-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Wood gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are commonly utilized as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services Our Company Offer
Keypads or remote controls are popular access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. These technological perks are great for security and convenience, but are frustrating when they get damaged. For access control gate repair services in Italy, TX, our fence repair company is the one to contact! Call us at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your damaged automatic gate when you give us a call now!
- Access Control Gates Our company can fix your damaged access control gate when you give us a ring today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach our company today for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Home gates keep your home safe.
- Gate Installation Phone us now for commercial gate installation services.
Styles of Fences We Service
If you are wanting to establish property lines, or just want better security, fences are a way to do that. Not only do they add property value, they help shield your loved ones and keep intruders away. Fences come in a variety of materials and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection preferences. Wrought iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its aesthetic appeal. If you require fence repair or installation in Italy, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair We can repair your malfunctioning when you give us a contact today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t decay when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Our contractors can replace your broken fencing when you give us a phone now!
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences can be permanent or removable and stops pets and children from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, pick the strongest fencing created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fencing provide visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can design your custom fencing when you call our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a budget friendly way to get a strong yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences Picket fences make adorable additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are made from wood because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Reach our company today for immediate fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence rails, and types like chain link or wrought iron could injure them, plus the tall wood privacy fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. Horses buck and ram ranch fences, so these fence styles have to be more sturdy. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire, so they are outlawed in some states. Pipe and cable are the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. For ranch fence installation in Italy, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require strong fences that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fencing are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe fence posts and cable rails.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.