Fences and gates are a beautiful way to enhance security for your residence or company. You can choose from the multitude of styles, systems, and patterns to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you have a specific design in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom designed by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Midlothian, TX to reach when you want something timeless like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic swinging gate repaired. Phone us at 469-342-3003 and get a quote or to set up an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Gate and Fence Repair in Your Community
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same elements and be installed and blend together, they serve different functions. Gates permit you to enter and exit a property by sliding. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are unmoving to enclose and secure the whole property. Wood and wrought iron are popular components for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these elements are popular. Iron can be used as anything from a ornamental garden gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Cedar makes for great privacy fences as the tall fence panels prevent nosy neighbors. If you would like to view out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
Local Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
Texas has more agricultural land than any other agricultural state. Farms and ranches need different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Here in Midlothian, TX, our fence repair company carries this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Electric, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our contractors install and repair. We also install and repair cattle and horse fencing. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we offer in your city. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence service but don’t see it on the list, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 and see if we supply that service.
Native Gate Installation and Repair Services
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular styles of gates, but other styles like lifts and rising gates that open up and down are made. No matter if you are a business and residential property, our Midlothian, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have a immense array of gate choices available to them, from driveway to solar to custom gates. For assistance choosing a gate style, phone us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can design the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically seen for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your pets to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more beneficial for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be found on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many forms, but all provide the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Prevent child drownings with pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sunlight allows a gate to operate ten times.
- Wood Gates Wood can be customized to appear in many different versions of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates function by moving on wheels left and right.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates need less maintenance than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Home and Business Gate Repairs
Automatic gate owners typically get access control advantages like motion sensors or remote controls for added protection. While these provide an extra measure of security and convenience, they can break down as all technology can. If you need access control gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Midlothian, TX can help! You can reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your broken automatic gate when you give us a contact now!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like intercoms or motion sensorsthat can get damaged and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your residents by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your malfunctioning residential gate when you give us a phone now!
- Gate Installation Reach us now for commercial gate installation services.
Local Fence Services
If you are wanting to define property lines, or just want better protection, fences are a way to do that. To keep intruders away and your loved ones safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic purposes, there are a variety of types and components to pick from. For example, wrought iron is a good choice that supplies both attractiveness and protection. Contact us now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Midlothian, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting fence repair services as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fence replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool safety fences can be permanent or removable and prevents pets from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the sturdiest fencing possible, choose a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fences provide visibility but are hard to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can design your custom fencing when you contact us today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are tough but supply visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, phone our company today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fencing are made from cedar because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring emergency fencing repair, phone us today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fencing and stray, so visibility and safe fence posts are vital. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences supply visibility but keep the cattle enclosed. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and break them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Barbed wire fencing is the cause of many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. Phone our Midlothian, TX fence repair company for farm fence installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is affordable and tough.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require sturdy fences that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the sturdiest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but are see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.