If you are wanting to increase security for your residential property or company, fences and gates are a lovely way to achieve that. We are not limited when it comes to the variety of styles, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we supply. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, create your own with the help of our contractors who can custom design your gate or fence. From wrought iron fences to automatic electric gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Palmer, TX company to phone. To get a quote or to schedule a service time, contact DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003 today!
Local Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Contractors
While fences and gates are often designed out of the same materials to mesh well together, they supply completely different functions. Gates allow you to enter and exit a property by swinging. Fences are fixed, and envelop and safeguard the residence. Popular components that both systems are made out of are cedar and metal. These are popular because of their beauty and strength and long lifespans. From security and pool safety fences to decorative garden gates, wrought iron is a multifunctional and best selling choice. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no intruders can view through, opaque and tall wood panels make a excellent choice. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on rustic five paneled gates, or cut openings into the fence.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fence Services
Texas is a massive agricultural state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. Farms and ranches require specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep thieves out. Our Palmer, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for this line of business. Our contractors install and repair farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We provide both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we provide to your city. If you have any questions or don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed, phone us at 469-342-3003.
Installations Our Gate Company Provides
Swing and sliding gates are the most common style of gates, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Palmer, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, automatic or security gates are recommended. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where they won’t break down from overuse. For help picking a gate type, call us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom build and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Secure your residence and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are usually found in gated communities or ranches.
- Security Gates For the ultimate protection, pick the more impenetrable gate created-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children cannot.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Wood gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates work by moving on wheels back and forth.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in automatic or manual types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Contractors Offer
Automatic gates often come with access control benefits like intercoms or remote controls. While these offer an extra measure of security and leisure, they can get damaged as all technology can. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Palmer, TX can help! Contact our company at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can fix your broken automatic gate when you give us a ring today!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of gears like remote controls or motion sensorsthat can malfunction and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your damaged commercial gate when you give us a phone today!
- Residential Gate Repair Contact our contractors now for residential gate repair services.
- Gate Installation Our contractors can replace your malfunctioning gate when you give us a contact today!
Native Fence Installation and Repair
Fences improve protection and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Increase your property value while keeping intruders out with a fence. Whether you are getting a fence for protection or aesthetic purposes, there are a variety of forms and elements to pick from. Iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. Call our Palmer, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Our company can repair your damaged when you give us a contact today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t decay when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement We can replace your damaged fence when you give us a call today!
- Pool Safety Fences Prevent child drownings with swimming pool fences.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, choose the toughest fencing created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call us today for ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design We can design the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are tough but offer visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are created out of cedar because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors offersimmediate fence repair when you give us a phone today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fencing won’t benefit from the fencing that commercial and home properties get. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could injure them, plus the tall wood fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. Cattle like to stray, so ranch fencing like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and break them easily, so these fences have to be tough. Barbed wire is the cause of many horse injuries and is illegal in some states. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. Reach 469-342-3003 today for farm and ranch fence installation in Palmer, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing There are many choices available for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire is dangerous to horses and is illegal in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing shock the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are sturdy but are see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted different colors.