Gates and fences are a subtle and aesthetic way to quietly enhance security for your residence or commercial property. If you are wanting a large selection of types, systems, and designs of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you have a certain style in mind but it is not found in stores, you can get it custom made by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Red Oak, TX to phone when you want something timeless like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic electric gate repaired. We can give you a quote or to schedule an appointment when you phone our contractors at 469-342-3003.
Community Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Services
Fences and gates are often created out the same elements, but provide completely different functions. Gates work by shifting back and forth to permit you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are fixed to enclose and shield the entire commercial property. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of cedar and wrought iron. These elements are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall beauty. Iron is best selling both in gate and fence styles, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative gates. Pine is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall boards. If you want to view out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can look out but others can’t see in.
We Offer Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is the number one supplier of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farmland and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company in Red Oak, TX carries fencing catered for farmers and ranchers. We install and repair farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we supply both types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we supply in your city. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common type of gates, though there are those that lift up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Red Oak, TX provides gate services to both company and residential properties. Commercial businesses need more protection, so electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, like solar gates and driveway gates. For assistance picking a gate type, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can custom design and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually seen for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Secure your house and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more advantageous for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most secure gate created, pick a security gate.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the pool safety gates, stopping them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, contact our fence repair company now for installation.
- Wood Gates A lot of privacy gates are designed from wood because they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most popular form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Security cameras or remote controls are popular access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. Great for security and convenience, it is annoying when these technological access control benefits do fail and malfunction. Our fence repair company in Red Oak, TX provides gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. Reach our company at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of motors that can malfunction and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Ring us now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair We can repair your malfunctioning commercial gate when you give us a contact now!
- Residential Gate Repair Call our company today for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation Phone our contractors now for commercial gate installation services.
Types of Fences We Service
If you are wanting to outline property lines, or just want better protection, fences are a way to do that. To keep intruders away and your valuables safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Fences are available in a assortment of types and elements to enhance protection and attractiveness. Iron is great for functioning as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. For fence repair or installation in Red Oak, TX by our fence repair company, phone our contractors today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting fence repair services as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining is designed for wood fences and stops wood rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, contact our company today!
- Pool Safety Fences Avoid child drownings with pool safety fences.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, go with the more impenetrable fence created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, pick wrought iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can custom build and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences For a durable and visible gate, chain link fence are a great option.
- Picket Fences Reach our company now for picket fencing installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing emergency fence repair, ring us today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch style fences need different fencing from business and home fences. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and types like chain link or iron could injure them, plus the tall wood fences supply no visibility to check on your animals. Cattle like to escape, so ranch fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. Horses buck and ram fencing, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For farm fencing installation in Red Oak, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is fine for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing There are many options to pick from for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the strongest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.