Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to increase security for your home or company. You can select from the plenty of types, systems, and patterns to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, create your own with the help of our fence and gate contractors who can custom design your gate or fence. Whether you are wanting to add a bit of endearing flair to your yard or garden with a chain link fence or are wanting an automatic estate gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to call in Bonham, TX! To get a quote or to schedule an appointment, ring our office at 469-342-3003 today!
Local Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Business
While fences and gates are often created out of the same components to work together, they serve completely different purposes. Gates operate by sliding back and forth to let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are immobile to enclose and shield the entire business. Fences and gates are both often made out of pine and cedar and metal. These components are best selling due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron can be utilized as anything from a decorative gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Cedar makes for superb privacy fences as the tall panels deter nosy neighbors. If you would like to see out, you can space the fence panels apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fencing Services
Texas is a huge agrarian state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farmland and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company in Bonham, TX offers fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our fencing contractors. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate services we provide to your city. Click on the links to learn more. If you require a specific farm fence or ranch fence service but don’t see it on the list, contact us at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Local Gate Installations
Gates often come in sliding or swinging forms, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Bonham, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they offer more protection. Residential properties have more gate styles available, from types like driveway to even solar gates. For help picking a gate style, contact us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a wrought iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Build your own!
- Automatic Gates If you’re tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic form!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Many residences have driveway gates as they are convenient and protective.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many styles, but all offer the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sunlight allows a gate to function 10 times.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are made from pine as they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Keypads or remote controls are popular access control add ons that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While superb for protection and leisure, these technological benefits do malfunction. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Bonham, TX can help! To set up an appointment for repairs, contact us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our company can repair your damaged automatic gate when you give us a contact today!
- Access Control Gates Reach us now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can fix your damaged residential gate when you give us a contact today!
- Gate Installation Our company can install your malfunctioning gate when you give us a contact today!
Services Our Fencing Contractors Provide
Fences heighten security of your property and help to announce ownership of land by outlining property lines. Boost your property value while keeping thieves out with a fence. Depending on your tastes and security needs, there is a wide assortment of components and forms of fencing available to choose from. For example, iron is a good option that offers both beauty and security. Phone our company today at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Bonham, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Call our company now for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Contact our company now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences can be permanent or removable and deters pets from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it impossible for intruders to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of iron fences for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design We can design your custom fencing when you call our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences For a sturdy and transparent gate, chain link fence are a great choice.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fencing installation services, call our contractors today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine can be customized to appear in many different forms of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring immediate fence repair services, call us today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fences that commercial and home properties get. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing types like chain link or iron could injure them. Cattle like to escape, so ranch fencing like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. For ranch fencing types, horses buck and ram fences and break them easily, so they have to be strong. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fences, so they are outlawed in some states. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. If you need farm and ranch fencing installation in Bonham, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for farms and ranches.
- Cattle Fencing There are many styles available for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing shock the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the classic wood fences that many farms have.