Fences and gates are a beautiful way to increase protection for your home or commercial property. If you are wanting a wide selection of styles, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you are wanting to combine materials like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company supplies custom gate and fence creations to satisfy your aesthetic and security wants. Whether you are looking to add a bit of timeless flair to your lawn or garden with a chain link fence or are wanting an automatic swinging gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to phone in Honey Grove, TX! We can give you a quote or to schedule a service time when you ring our office at 469-342-3003.
Native Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Contractors
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same materials and be installed and blend together, they supply different functions. Gates permit you to enter and exit a property by sliding. To surround and shield the whole commercial property, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them fixed. Wood and iron are both often used to design fences and gates. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron is very multifunctional, able to be used as decorative gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. Wood is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall panels. If you want to see out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can see out but others can’t see in.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Texas is the top exporter of cattle and cotton agriculture across America. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranchland fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Here in Honey Grove, TX, our fence repair company carries this specific type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our contractors install and repair farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We offer both cattle and horse fencing, since they require different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your area. Click on the links to learn more. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Native Gate Installations
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most common designs. No matter if you are a business and home property, our Honey Grove, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both. Electric or Security gates are best for commercial businesses that require more security. Residential properties have a immense array of gate choices available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. Phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates We can custom design and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cost effective way to get a tough yet transparent gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be installed on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates For the ultimate security, pick the most secure gate created-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, contact us now for installation.
- Wood Gates For a strong and beautiful gate, pick wood.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are commonly seen as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in small or large styles.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Business Gate Installation and Repair Services
Intercoms or remote controls are common access control add ons that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. These technological benefits are great for security and convenience, but are annoying when they break down. Our fence repair company in Honey Grove, TX offers residential or commercial gate repair services. To set up an appointment for repairs, reach us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of parts that can break down and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of parts like remote controls or security camerasthat can malfunction and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your property by getting your damaged commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your house safe.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, phone our contractors today!
Styles of Fences We Service
For better protection and a clear establishment of your property, fences are the way to go! To keep thieves out and your valuables safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Fences come in a multitude of materials and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection needs. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can operate as an aesthetic curb piece, wrought iron is a great choice. If you require fence repair or installation in Honey Grove, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Our contractors can repair your damaged when you give us a phone today!
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t decay when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Contact our contractors now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences can be permanent or removable and deters children from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing make it difficult for thieves to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call our contractors today for ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design Want a particular fence but can’t find the perfect match? Build your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a strong and visible gate, chain link fence are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make adorable additions to your garden.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and appealing fence, pick cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company offersemergency fence repair when you give us a ring now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence rails and escape, so visibility and safe fence rails are critical. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences provide visibility but keep the cattle contained. Horses buck and ram ranch fences, so these fence styles have to be more sturdy. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horses as they cause many injuries and are outlawed in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. Contact our Honey Grove, TX fence repair company for ranch fencing installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is affordable and durable.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe posts and cable rails.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.