Fences and gates are a beautiful way to increase security for your residential property or business. Available in plenty of styles, systems, and designs, there are a variety of options to choose from. If you are looking to mix styles like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence makes to satisfy your aesthetic and security demands. From chain link fences to automatic security gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Leonard, TX company to contact. We can give you a quote or to schedule a service time when you phone us at 469-342-3003.
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are commonly made out of the same components to mesh well together, but they provide completely different purposes. Gates allow you to enter and leave a property by swinging or sliding. Stationary fences confine and shield the business. Common components that both systems are made out of are wood and metal. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, strength, and overall beauty. From security and pool safety fences to decorative garden gates, iron is a versatile and popular choice. Pine makes for superb privacy fences as the tall panels prevent curious onlookers. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
Quality Ranch and Farm Fencing Installations
Texas has more farms than any other state. Farmers and ranchland require different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our fence repair company in Leonard, TX offers fencing geared toward farmers and ranchers. Our contractors install and repair farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We also have fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we supply to your area are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Installations Our Gate Company Supplies
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen form of gates, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a business and home property, our Leonard, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they provide more protection. Residential properties have a immense array of gate choices available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. For assistance choosing a gate style, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can build the perfect wrought iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates If you’re tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic version!
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and visible gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children and pets to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also function like driveway gates.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for intruders to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to function 10 times.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are made out of wood because they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or large types.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gate owners typically install access control add ons like keypads or remote controls for increased security. These technological add ons are great for protection and convenience, but are frustrating when they get damaged. Our fence repair company in Leonard, TX supplies gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. To set up an appointment for repairs, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a contact now!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like remote controls or motion sensorsthat can break down and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair We can repair your damaged residential gate when you give us a phone now!
- Gate Installation Our contractors can replace your malfunctioning gate when you give us a contact today!
Native Fence Repairs
Fences enhance protection and help to divide your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Boost your property value while keeping intruders away with a fence. Depending on your tastes and protection needs, there is a wide assortment of components and types of fencing available to choose from. Iron is a gorgeous fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. Call our Leonard, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Ring our company now for fencing repair.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood decay.
- Fence Replacement If you are requiring fencing replacement, phone our company today!
- Pool Safety Fences Deter child drownings with pool fences.
- Security Fences Security fences make it difficult for thieves to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences Reach our contractors today for ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design Want a particular fence but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cheap way to get a sturdy yet transparent fence.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fencing installed, contact us today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and beautiful fencing, pick cedar or pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring immediate fencing repair services, phone our company today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Company
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fences that company and residential properties get installed. To keep Livestock from straying and hurting themselves, farm and ranch need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be seen but are contained. Ranch fence installations have to be tough and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are outlawed in some states. Pipe is the best fencing for horses as it is the most durable, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. If you need ranch fence installation in Leonard, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is cost effective and strong.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get injured in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted different colors.