If you are wanting to enhance security for your home or business, fences and gates are a gorgeous way to achieve that. We are not limited when it comes to the variety of types, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we service. If you have a certain design in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom created by our company! Whether you are looking to add a bit of classic flair to your yard or landscaping with a wrought iron fence or are wanting an automatic swinging gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to phone in Whitewright, TX! Call us at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to schedule a service time for gate or fence services today.
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your City
While fences and gates are often created out of the same components to mesh well together, they provide completely different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they move to and fro and let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are fixed, and enclose and protect the commercial property. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of cedar and metal. These materials have a long lifespan, are sturdy, and beautiful, making them best selling with house and business property owners alike. Wrought iron is popular both in gate and fence form, being used as security or pool safety fences or ornamental gates. Wood is often utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall panels. If you want a bit of a view, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Installed or Repaired Today!
Texas has more agricultural land than any other state. Farmland and ranchland require different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Whitewright, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our company can help. We also service fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we supply in your town. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it on the list? Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can supply that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
Swing and sliding gates are the most common models of gates, but other forms like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. Whether you are a company and home property, our Whitewright, TX gate and fence repair company provides services to both. Automatic or Estate gates are best for commercial businesses that require more protection. If you are wanting a driveway or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where the gates won’t malfunction from overuse. Our contractors can assist you in picking a gate style when you reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Design your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are usually seen as driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be installed on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate available, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates For a durable and beautiful gate, pick wood.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or large forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repairs Our Company Provide
Automatic gate owners typically install access control advantages like intercoms or remote controls for increased safety. While these provide an extra measure of protection and convenience, they can malfunction as all technology can. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Whitewright, TX can help! Phone us at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can repair your broken automatic gate when you give us a call today!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by intercoms or motion sensors which could get damaged and need repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a contact now!
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your residence by getting your damaged residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, contact us today!
Community Fencing Installation and Repair
Fences heighten protection of your property and help to claim ownership of land by dividing property lines. Beautiful fence designs increase curb appeal while shielding your valuables and keeping intruders out. Fences come in a variety of components and types depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection preferences. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can double as an aesthetic decorative piece, wrought iron is a great option. For fence repair or installation in Whitewright, TX by our fence repair company, call our contractors today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair Phone our company today for fence repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and deters wood decay.
- Fence Replacement We can replace your old fence when you give us a call today!
- Pool Safety Fences Avoid child drownings with pool safety fences.
- Security Fences Security fencing come in many versions, but all offer the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Contact us today for wrought ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design Want a certain fence but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are tough but provide transparency, which is why they are a favorite among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Ring our contractors now for picket fence installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Pine can be customized to appear in many different versions of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting immediate fencing repair as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch style fences are different from commercial and home fences. To keep horses and cattle from straying and hurting themselves, fences need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Cattle like to wander, so farm and ranch fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. Horses kick and ram fencing, so ranch style fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fencing causes many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a harder time hurting themselves on these. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Whitewright, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle need durable fences that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the most durable horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe fence posts and cable rails.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing can be customized and painted a variety of colors.