Gates and fences are a subtle and lovely way to quietly increase protection for your residence or business. You can choose from the many styles, systems, and patterns to get your perfect fence or gate. If you are wanting to combine styles like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company supplies custom gate and fence creations to satisfy your aesthetic and security needs. From classic chain link fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Collinsville, TX. To get a estimate or to set up an appointment, reach us at 469-342-3003 today!
Your Native Gate and Fencing Contractors
Fences and gates are often created out the same elements, but serve completely different purposes. Gates shift back and forth to allow you to enter and leave a property. To surround and shield the whole property, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Pine and metal are common materials for both fences and gates. These components have a long lifespan, are strong, and aesthetically pleasing, making them popular with residential and business property owners alike. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being used as security or pool safety fences or decorative gates. Wood is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall fence panels. If you would like to view out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
There are more than 248,800 ranchers in Texas. Farmers and ranchland need specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep thieves out. Our fence repair company carries exclusive makes of gates and fences in Collinsville, TX just for this line of business. If you are needing farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our company can help. We also install and repair fencing just for cattle and horses. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your city. Contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list.
Community Gate Installations
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen type of gates, though there are gates that rise up and down. Our gate and fence repair company in Collinsville, TX offers gate services to both business and home properties. Automatic or Security gates are best for commercial businesses that require more security. Residential properties have more gate styles available, like solar gates and driveway gates. For assistance picking a gate type, reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can craft your custom wrought iron gate when you reach us today!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic type!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so durable, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are quicker than automatic gates and are more beneficial for commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also operate like driveway gates.
- Security Gates For the ultimate protection, pick the sturdiest gate available-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool gates, stopping them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates For a strong and appealing gate, go with cedar.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates function by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in small or grand forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Contractors Offer
Automatic gates often come with access control advantages like intercoms or remote controls. These technological perks are great for protection and convenience, but are annoying when they break down. If you require access control gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Collinsville, TX can help! You can reach our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our company can repair your broken automatic gate when you give us a ring now!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by keypads or security cameras which could malfunction and need maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a ring today!
- Residential Gate Repair We can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a ring now!
- Gate Installation Phone us today for commercial gate installation.
Fences heighten protection and help to outline your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs increase property value while safeguarding your loved ones and keeping intruders away. Fences come in a variety of materials and forms depending on your aesthetic tastes and security preferences. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can double as an attractive decorative piece, iron is a great option. For fence repair or installation in Collinsville, TX by our fence repair company, call our company today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps stop wood rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, call our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Pool safety fences can be permanent or removable and deters pets from accessing the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many styles, but all provide the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, choose wrought iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can craft the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences For a sturdy and transparent gate, chain link fence are a great choice.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, phone our contractors today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fencing are designed from cedar as they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company suppliesemergency fence repair when you give us a contact today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing
Farm and ranch fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and types like chain link or iron could injure them, plus the tall wood privacy fences offer no visibility to check on your animals. Cattle like to escape, so ranch fencing like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. Horses kick and ram ranch fences, so these fence types have to be more durable. Barbed wire fences is the cause of many horse injuries and is illegal in some states. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. Call 469-342-3003 today for ranch fencing installation in Collinsville, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is budget friendly and durable.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the sturdiest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are made of pipe fence posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing requires more maintenance as the boards fall apart and rot.