Fences and gates are a lovely way to increase security for your residence or business. Coming in many types, systems, and patterns, there are many of options to select from. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of ideas. From classic wrought iron fences to the more complicated security gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in Sherman, TX. We can give you a estimate or to set up an appointment when you call our office at 469-342-3003.
Native Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Services
Fences and gates are often designed out the same materials, but supply completely different purposes. Gates operate by sliding to and fro to permit you to enter and exit a property. Immobile fences confine and protect the property. Wood and iron are both often used to design fences and gates. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, strength, and overall beauty. Iron is best selling both in gate and fence form, being used as security or pool safety fences or decorative gates. Cedar or pine makes for superb privacy fences as the tall fence panels deter nosy neighbors. If you would like to view out, you can space the panels apart or custom design windows or openings in your fence for dog peepholes.
City Ranch and Farm Fence Installations
Texas has more farms than any other state. Farmland and ranches need specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our Sherman, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. We install and repair farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we provide to your town. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Installation and Repair Services Our Gate Company Supplies
Swinging and sliding gates are the most popular models of gates, but other forms like lifts and rising gates that open up and down are made. Our Sherman, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both business and residential properties. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they have more security. Residential properties have more gate styles available, like solar gates and driveway gates. Contact us at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom design and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates For a durable and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Secure your residence and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are quicker than automatic gates and are more beneficial for company properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are commonly seen in apartment complexes or ranches.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the strongest gate available, choose a security gate.
- Pool Gates Prevent child drownings with swimming pool safety gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored UV energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates Wood can be customized to appear in many different types of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates operate by moving on wheels left and right.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in small or grand types.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repairs Our Contractors Provide
Automatic gates often come with access control benefits like intercoms or remote controls. While great for security and convenience, these technological add ons do get damaged. Our fence repair company in Sherman, TX provides residential or commercial gate repair services. Give our company a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can break down and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates Our contractors can fix your damaged access control gate when you give us a call now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your property by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your home by getting your broken residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Ring our company now for commercial gate installation.
Services Our Fence Company Provide
For better security and a clear outline of your property, fences are the way to go! Beautiful fence designs add curb appeal while safeguarding your valuables and keeping intruders away. Fences come in a assortment of components and types depending on your aesthetic tastes and security preferences. Iron is great for functioning as both a security fence while still maintaining its aesthetic appeal. Call our contractors today at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Sherman, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Contact us today for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Our contractors can replace your old fence when you give us a phone today!
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences can be permanent or removable and prevents children from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fencing created, go with a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, go with wrought iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design We can design your custom fence when you reach our contractors today!
- Chain Link Fences For a durable and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Call our company today for picket fencing installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and appealing fencing, pick cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors providesemergency fencing repair when you give us a ring now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fencing Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences are different from company and home fences. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fencing provide visibility but keep the cattle enclosed. Horses buck and ram fencing, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fences, so they are outlawed in some states. The best horse fences are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time destroying these. If you need farm and ranch fencing installation in Sherman, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is cost effective and strong.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted a multitude of colors.