Gates and fences are a subtle and lovely way to quietly increase protection for your residential property or company. Available in many types, systems, and patterns, there are a variety of options to choose from. If you have a specific design in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom created by our company! Whether you are looking to add a bit of adorable flair to your yard or landscaping with a picket fence or are wanting an automatic estate gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to contact in Whitesboro, TX! To get a quote or to set up an appointment, ring our contractors at 469-342-3003 today!
Local Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Business
Fences and gates are commonly created out of the same materials to work together, but they serve completely different functions. Gates swing or slide to and fro to let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are immobile, and confine and secure the property. Pine and metal are common elements for both fences and gates. These components are popular due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence styles, being used as security or pool safety fences or ornamental garden gates. Wood makes for excellent privacy fences as the tall fence panels stop intruders. If you want to view out, you can customize your wood fence to have openings or small windows, usually at the top, so you can see out but others can’t see in.
Quality Ranch and Farm Fence Installations
Texas has more farms than any other state. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farmland and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our Whitesboro, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for this line of business. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fences like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We also cater to cattle and horse fencing. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we offer in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Contact us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Company Services
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. No matter if you are a business and home property, our Whitesboro, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so automatic or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, from styles like pool safety gates to even solar gates. If you require help choosing a gate, call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a wrought iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your pets to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that won’t lift unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are installed at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the strongest gate available, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to function ten times.
- Wood Gates Cedar or pine gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are typically used as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates need less maintenance than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Automatic gates often come with access control add ons like keypads or remote controls. These technological add ons are great for protection and leisure, but are annoying when they break down. For access control gate repair services in Whitesboro, TX, our fence repair company is the one to call! Ring our contractors at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Contact our company now for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like keypads or motion sensorsthat can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can repair your damaged commercial gate when you give us a call now!
- Residential Gate Repair Ring us today for residential gate repair services.
- Gate Installation Contact our contractors now for commercial gate installation services.
Community Fence Repairs
If you are wanting to define property lines, or just want increased security, fences are a way to do that. Increase your curb appeal while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences come in a variety of components and types depending on your aesthetic tastes and security preferences. For example, iron is a good option that offers both aesthetic appeal and protection. If you need fence repair or installation in Whitesboro, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, phone us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Our contractors can replace your damaged fencing when you give us a contact now!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool fences, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most durable fence possible, pick a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fencing supply transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can craft your custom fencing when you contact us today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are strong but provide visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, phone us today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine can be customized to appear in many different styles of fences.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting immediate fence repair services as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence Services
Farm and ranch fencing need different fencing from commercial and residential fences. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing materials like chain link or iron could hurt them. Cattle like to wander, so farm and ranch fences like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. Horses buck and ram ranch style fencing, so these fencing types have to be more sturdy. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are outlawed in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time destroying these. If you need farm fencing installation in Whitesboro, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.