For a natural and subtle way to make your residence or commercial property more secure, get a fence or gate installed! You can pick from the many styles, systems, and designs to get your perfect vision. If you have a specific style in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom designed by our company! From wrought iron fences to automatic sliding gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Granbury, TX company to phone. We can give you a quote or to set up an appointment when you call DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003.
Native Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Company
Fences and gates are often made out the same materials, but provide completely different functions. Gates allow you to enter and exit a property by shifting. Fences are immobile, and enclose and secure the residence. Fences and gates are both often made out of cedar and iron. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall beauty, it is no wonder why these components are in such high demand. Iron is very multifunctional, able to be utilized as ornamental garden gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Wood makes for great privacy fences as the tall fence panels deter nosy neighbors. If you want to view out, you can customize your wood fence to have holes or small windows, usually at the top, so you can see out but others can’t see in.
Get Your Farm Fence
There are more than 248,800 farms in Texas. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Here in Granbury, TX, our fence repair company offers this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our company. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we offer both types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we offer in your town. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Contact us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence service you need listed.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Services
Swing and sliding gates are the most commonly seen type of gates, although there are gates that rise up and down. No matter if you are a company and residential property, our Granbury, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate choices available, like solar gates and driveway gates. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can craft the perfect wrought iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life more convenient by opening and closing on their own with a push of a button.
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and visible gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also double like driveway gates.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety gates, deterring them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates operate best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sun energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates For a strong and gorgeous gate, go with cedar.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Motion sensors or remote controls are popular access control advantages that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. These technological extras are great for protection and leisure, but are annoying when they get damaged. Our fence repair company in Granbury, TX provides access control gate repair services. Give our contractors a call today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a contact today!
- Access Control Gates We can fix your broken access control gate when you give us a ring today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Contact our company now for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Home gates keep your family secure.
- Gate Installation Our company can install your damaged gate when you give us a call now!
Repairs and Installations Our Fencing Company Provide
Fences enhance protection and help to outline your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs increase property value while shielding your loved ones and keeping thieves away. Fences come in a multitude of components and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and security needs. Iron is great for operating as both a security fence while still maintaining its aesthetic appeal. If you require fence repair or installation in Granbury, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Protect your loved ones by getting fence repair as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and do not rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fence replacement, ring our company today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most durable fencing possible, pick a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of wrought iron fences for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Want a certain fence but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and visible gate, chain link fencing are a great option.
- Picket Fences Call our contractors now for picket fence installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and attractive fence, pick cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring emergency fence repair, ring us today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fencing won’t benefit from the fencing that commercial and home properties get. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails and wander, so visibility and safe fences are vital. The best farm and ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are enclosed. Ranch style fence installations have to be durable and strong if you have a horse because they like to buck and ram the fencing. Barbed wire fences for horse fencing is outlawed in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. For ranch fencing installation in Granbury, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing There are many choices to pick from for cattle fences.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not go near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are made of pipe posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are the traditional wood fences that many farms and ranches have.