If you are wanting to increase security for your home or company, fences and gates are a beautiful way to achieve that. You can pick from the many types, systems, and designs to get your perfect installation. If you are looking to mix styles like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your aesthetic and security wants. Whether you are looking to add a bit of classic flair to your yard or landscaping with a picket fence or are wanting an automatic security gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to call in Greenville, TX! To get a quote or to set up a service time, ring DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003 today!
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your Community
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same components and be installed and work together, they serve different purposes. Gates function by swinging to and fro to allow you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are fixed to envelop and safeguard the entire residence. Pine and wrought iron are popular elements for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these elements are popular. Wrought iron is in high demand both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative garden gates. Cedar or pine is commonly used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall panels. For more transparency, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on traditional five paneled gates, or cut openings into the fence.
Get Your Farm Fencing
Installed or Repaired Today!
Texas has more agricultural land than any other agricultural state. Farms and ranchers require different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our fence repair company in Greenville, TX carries fencing catered for farmers and ranchers. If you are needing farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our company can help. We also have cattle and horse fencing. All of the gate and fence services we provide to your area are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you need a specific farm fence or ranch fence service but don’t see it on the list, reach us at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Gates often come in sliding or swing forms, though there are those that rise up and down. No matter if you are a commercial and residential property, our Greenville, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so electric or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have a immense array of gate choices available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. Our contractors can help you in choosing a gate style when you phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can design the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so strong, they can endure a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are often found in gated communities or ranches.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most secure gate created, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored sunlight energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repairs We Supply
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control perks like motion sensors or remote controls. While these provide an extra measure of protection and convenience, they can break down as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Greenville, TX offers residential or commercial gate repair services. You can call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Ring our company now for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates Phone us today for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your customers by getting your damaged commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your family safe.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, ring us today!
Fences heighten security and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Increase your curb appeal while keeping thieves away with a fence. Fences are available in a multitude of styles and materials to heighten security and attractiveness. For example, iron is a good choice that supplies both beauty and protection. If you require fence repair or installation in Greenville, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Contact our company today for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fence replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fencing possible, go with a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call us today for ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design We can design your custom fence when you call us today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are durable but supply visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and gorgeous fence, go with pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair Ring us now for immediate fence repair.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fencing won’t benefit from the fences that business and home properties receive. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fencing and stray, so visibility and safe fences are vital. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences supply visibility but keep the cattle enclosed. Horses kick and ram ranch style fences, so these fencing types have to be more durable. Barbed wire causes many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. If you need farm fencing installation in Greenville, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is suitable for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require sturdy fences that keeps them contained.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend when stepped on and horses won’t get injured in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.