For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your home or company more protected, get a fence or gate installed! Available in multitude of types, systems, and patterns, there are plenty of options to pick from. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, make your own with the help of our fence contractors who can custom design your gate or fence. From timeless picket fences to the more complicated swinging gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Alvarado, TX. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to schedule a service time for gate or fence services today.
Gate Installations and Fence Repair Company
While fences and gates are often created out of the same components to mesh well together, they supply completely different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they slide back and forth and permit you to enter and leave a property. To enclose and shield the whole residence, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Cedar and iron are both often used to make fences and gates. These materials have a long lifespan, are sturdy, and attractive, making them a hit with residential and commercial property owners alike. Iron can be used as anything from a decorative gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Wood is often used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall fence panels. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the fence panels out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
We Offer Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is the top manufacturer of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farm and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our Alvarado, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we offer both types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your town. If you need a specific farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, call us at 469-342-3003 and see if we provide that service.
Local Gate Services
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular styles of gates, but other types like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. No matter if you are a commercial and home property, our Alvarado, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more security, electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. If you require assistance picking a gate, phone us at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom craft and install a iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Protect your house and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that won’t life up unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on ranches or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates If you are interested in getting a solar gate, phone us today for installation.
- Wood Gates Pine can be customized to appear in many different forms of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic types.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in small or grand forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Services Our Company Offer
Intercoms or remote controls are common access control benefits that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. While great for protection and convenience, these technological advantages do malfunction. Our fence repair company in Alvarado, TX supplies residential or commercial gate repair services. You can contact our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can fix your broken automatic gate when you give us a phone today!
- Access Control Gates We can fix your malfunctioning access control gate when you give us a ring today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach our contractors today for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your house protected.
- Gate Installation Protect your loved ones by getting your gate replaced as soon as possible.
Community Fence Services
Fences heighten protection and help to define your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. To keep thieves out and your loved ones safe, fences are a beautiful way to achieve that. Depending on your tastes and security preferences, there is a wide multitude of materials and styles of fencing available to choose from. Iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. Phone our Alvarado, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fence replacement, call our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Stop child drownings with pool safety fences.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence possible, go with a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, pick wrought iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a budget friendly way to get a strong yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences Our contractors can install your picket fencing when you give us a ring today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and beautiful fencing, pick wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company offersemergency fencing repair when you give us a phone today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fencing Contractors
Farm and ranch fencing require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. To keep Livestock from escaping and hurting themselves, ranch need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. The best ranch fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are enclosed. Horses kick and ram fences, so ranch style fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the strongest, but electric and split rail fences will work, too. Call 469-342-3003 today for ranch fencing installation in Alvarado, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for farms.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire fencing is dangerous to horses and is illegal in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences train animals to not go near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.