For a natural and unnoticeable way to make your residence or company more protected, get a fence or gate installed! You can choose from the variety of styles, systems, and patterns to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you have a certain pattern in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom designed by our company! DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Cleburne, TX to phone when you want something simple like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic electric gate repaired. To get a quote or to set up a service time, reach us at 469-342-3003 today!
Local Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Services
While gates and fences can be designed out of the same elements and be installed and blend together, they provide different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they swing back and forth and let you to enter and leave a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are immobile to surround and secure the whole property. Common elements that both systems are created out of are wood and metal. These elements have a long lifespan, are durable, and attractive, making them popular with home and company property owners alike. Iron is very multifunctional, able to be used as decorative garden gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. Opaque cedar or pine boards 8 feet and taller make for excellent privacy and security fences. For more vantage, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on traditional five paneled gates, or cut windows into the fence.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fence Services
Texas has more agricultural land than any other state. Farmland and ranchland require different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Cleburne, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. We install and repair farm fences like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we offer to your city. If you require a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 and see if we supply that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular types of gates, but other forms like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Cleburne, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they have more protection. Residential properties have a large array of gate choices available to them, from driveway to solar to custom gates. Call us at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can custom craft and install a wrought iron gate for you.
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are so durable, they can still stand after having a car ramming into them!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, access control, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that won’t rise up unless you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can also work like driveway gates.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many types, but all offer the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Children can’t reach and enter the pool gates, stopping them from falling into the pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are made from pine because they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand type of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates require less maintenance than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services We Supply
Automatic gate owners often purchase access control perks like security cameras or remote controls for increased protection. Great for protection and leisure, it is frustrating when these technological access control benefits do fail and break down. For residential or commercial gate repair services in Cleburne, TX, our fence repair company is the one to call! Phone us at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Contact us today for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by keypads or motion sensors which could break down and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Ring us now for commercial gate repair.
- Residential Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken residential gate when you give us a contact today!
- Gate Installation We can replace your damaged gate when you give us a contact today!
Fences improve protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by defining property lines. Beautiful fence designs increase property value while protecting your loved ones and keeping intruders out. Fences are available in a multitude of styles and components to heighten security and attractiveness. Iron is a beautiful fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. Phone our Cleburne, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting fencing repair services as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not rot.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your damaged fence when you give us a contact now!
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many forms, but all offer the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Call our contractors now for wrought ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate, chain link fences blends right in!
- Picket Fences Phone us now for picket fence installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine can be customized to appear in many different types of fences.
- Emergency Fence Repair Call our company today for immediate fence repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch style fences need different fencing from company and home fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts and wander, so visibility and safe fence posts are important. Cattle like to wander, so farm and ranch fencing like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them enclosed. Ranch fencing installations have to be durable and strong if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fencing causes many horse injuries and is illegal in some states. Pipe is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. For farm fence installation in Cleburne, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is affordable and durable.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Horses need durable fencing that can withstand their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals enclosed and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.