Fences and gates are a beautiful way to enhance security for your residence or commercial property. We are not restricted when it comes to the variety of types, systems, and designs of gates and fences we provide. If you have a specific look in mind but it is nowhere in stores, you can get it custom designed by our company! From endearing picket fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in Terrell, TX. Reach our office at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to schedule an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Community Fence and Gate Repair and Installation Business
While fences and gates are often created out of the same materials to mesh together, they provide completely different purposes. Gates slide back and forth to allow you to enter and exit a property. Stationary fences confine and secure the business. Wood and iron are popular elements for both fences and gates. These are in high demand because of their beauty and strength and long lifespans. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental gates, iron is a multifunctional and in high demand choice. Wood makes for superb privacy fences as the tall fence panels prevent voyeurs. For more vantage, you can space the wood fence panels out like seen on old-fashioned five paneled gates, or cut holes into the fence.
Get Your Farm Fence
Installed or Repaired Today!
Texas has more agricultural land than any other agricultural state. Farmers and ranches need different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Terrell, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle need different fences, and we provide both types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we offer to your town. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Company Install
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common type of gates, although there are those that rise up and down. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Terrell, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. If you are a commercial business and looking for more protection, electric or estate gates are recommended. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like homes where they won’t malfunction from overuse. For help choosing a gate type, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates We can design your custom wrought iron gate when you contact our contractors today!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your children to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for company properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be installed on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates make it difficult for thieves to climb over.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored UV energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Wood can be customized to appear in many different types of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most popular form of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in small or large forms.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Company Gate Repairs
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control benefits like security cameras or remote controls. While these offer an added measure of protection and convenience, they can get damaged as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Terrell, TX supplies residential or commercial gate repair services. To set up an appointment for repairs, call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Contact our contractors now for automatic gate repair services.
- Access Control Gates Contact our company now for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your customers by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Call our contractors today for residential gate repair services.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, call our company today!
Fence Installation and Repair
Fences enhance protection of your property and help to claim ownership of land by outlining property lines. Beautiful fence designs boost curb appeal while safeguarding your loved ones and keeping thieves out. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide multitude of materials and forms of fencing available to choose from. For example, iron is a good option that provides both beauty and protection. Reach our company now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Terrell, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Call our company now for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement If you are requiring fence replacement, contact our company today!
- Pool Safety Fences Deter child drownings with swimming pool safety fences.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the more impenetrable fence created, pick a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of wrought iron fencing for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design Our fence repair company can build your custom fence when you call our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate installed, chain link fences blends right in!
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installed, contact our company today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company offersimmediate fence repair when you give us a call today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fencing and Farm Fencing Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fencing require specific fencing that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts and stray, so visibility and safe fencing are critical. Cattle like to escape, so ranch fencing like barbed wire, electric, or split rail help you keep them contained. Ranch style fence installations have to be tough and sturdy if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. Pipe and cable are the best fencing for horses as it is the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work, too. If you need farm and ranch fence installation in Terrell, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your farmland.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle need sturdy fences that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences requires more upkeep as the boards fall apart and rot.