For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residential property or commercial property more protected, get a fence or gate installed! We are not hampered when it comes to the variety of styles, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we offer. If you don’t see an option that exactly calls to you, make your own with the assistance of our fence contractors who can custom create your gate or fence. From classic chain link fences to the more complicated estate gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to contact in Azle, TX. To get a quote or to set up a service time, reach DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003 today!
Gate Repair and Installations and Fence Repair Company
While gates and fences can be created out of the same elements and be installed and blend together, they supply different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they swing or slide to and fro and permit you to enter and exit a property. To enclose and safeguard the whole business, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Wood and iron are both commonly used to create fences and gates. These are best selling because of their aesthetic appeal and strength and long lifespans. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental garden gates, wrought iron is a versatile and popular choice. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no onlookers can see through, solid and tall cedar or pine boards make a superb choice. If you want a bit of a vantage point, you can space the boards out, like you would see on traditional five paneled gates.
We Offer Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is a massive farming state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. Farmland and ranchland need specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Our Azle, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We also have fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate installation and repair services we offer to your town. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it listed? Reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Company Services
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen form of gates, though there are gates that rise up and down. No matter if you are a business and residential property, our Azle, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so automatic or estate gates are recommended. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where the gates won’t malfunction from overuse. Contact us at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a wrought iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the manual labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cost effective way to get a durable yet transparent gate.
- Driveway Gates Protect your house and car by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but operate faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety gates, deterring them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored sun energy to operate.
- Wood Gates For a durable and attractive gate, pick cedar.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates require less repairs than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Commercial Gate Repairs
Automatic gate owners often add access control advantages like motion sensors or remote controls for added security. While excellent for protection and convenience, these technological add ons do break down. For residential or commercial gate repair services in Azle, TX, our fence repair company is the one to contact! You can phone us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canbreak down easily.
- Access Control Gates We can fix your broken access control gate when you give us a ring today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Our company can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a phone now!
- Residential Gate Repair Ring our company today for residential gate repair services.
- Gate Installation Reach us today for commercial gate installation services.
Types of Fences We Repair and Install
For better protection and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! Not only do they boost curb appeal, they help protect your valuables and keep thieves out. Fences come in a variety of elements and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection needs. Wrought iron is great for working as both a security fence while still maintaining its attractiveness. For fence repair or installation in Azle, TX by our fence repair company, call our company today at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair, contact our contractors today!
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not rot.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your damaged fencing when you give us a phone now!
- Pool Safety Fences Pool fences can be permanent or removable and stops children from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, pick the most secure fencing available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Reach our company today for ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can custom design and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences For a sturdy and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great option.
- Picket Fences Ring our contractors now for picket fence installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Wood can be customized to appear in many different versions of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors providesemergency fencing repair when you give us a call now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails, and regular fencing styles like chain link or iron could injure them. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail ranch fences supply visibility but keep the cattle contained. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and damage them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Horses get tangled and seriously injured in barbed wire fencing, so they are outlawed in some states. Pipe and cable are the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. Phone 469-342-3003 now for ranch fencing installation in Azle, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences shock the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fencing.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.