If you are wanting to increase protection for your home or company, fences and gates are a lovely way to achieve that. You can pick from the multitude of styles, systems, and designs to get your perfect fence or gate. Our fence repair company provides custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of imaginations. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Springtown, TX to reach when you want something classic like a wrought iron fence installed or need your high-tech automatic estate gate repaired. Reach us at 469-342-3003 and get a quote or to set up a service time for gate or fence services today.
Your Native Gate and Fencing Business
Fences and gates are commonly created out of the same elements to work together, but they supply completely different functions. Gates let you to enter and exit a property by sliding. To enclose and protect the whole home, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them fixed. Wood and metal are popular components for both fences and gates. These are in high demand because of their beauty and high durability and long lifespans. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be utilized as decorative gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Cedar or pine is commonly utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall panels. If you want a bit of a vantage point, you can space the boards out, like you would see on country five paneled gates.
Premium Ranch and Farm Fencing Installations
Texas is a massive agrarian state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. Farmland and ranches require different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Springtown, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences we install and repair. We provide both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Click on the links in the list below to learn more about all the fence and gate services we offer to your area. Phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need listed.
Types of Gates We Install
Gates often come in sliding or swinging types, though there are those that rise up and down. Whether you are a business and residential property, our Springtown, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, from styles like pool safety gates to even solar gates. For assistance picking a gate type, call our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can design your custom iron gate when you call us today!
- Automatic Gates If you are tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic version!
- Chain Link Gates For a sturdy and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play in the yard safely.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for business properties that see a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be installed on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many forms, but all supply the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Avoid child drownings with pool gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to operate 10 times.
- Wood Gates Wood can be customized to appear in many different styles of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are often seen as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates often come with access control add ons like keypads or remote controls. While great for security and convenience, these technological add ons do malfunction. For residential or commercial gate repair services in Springtown, TX, our fence repair company is the one to phone! Phone our company at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates We can repair your broken access control gate when you give us a ring today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your customers by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your family by getting your broken residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Protect your valuables by getting your gate replaced as soon as possible.
Native Fence Repairs
If you are wanting to divide property lines, or just want better protection, fences are a way to do that. Not only do they increase property value, they help safeguard your valuables and keep thieves out. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide assortment of materials and types of fencing available to choose from. Iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. For fence repair or installation in Springtown, TX by our fence repair company, reach us now at 469-342-3003.
- Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting fence repair services as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood rot.
- Fence Replacement If you are requiring fencing replacement, contact our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the pool fences, detering them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing come in many types, but all supply the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences You can add spikes on top of wrought iron fencing for increased security.
- Custom Fence Design We can custom build and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a affordable way to get a tough yet visible fence.
- Picket Fences Contact our contractors today for picket fencing installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fences are designed out of cedar because they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Phone us now for emergency fence repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that business and residential properties receive. To keep Livestock from escaping and injuring themselves, fences need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences supply visibility but keep the cattle contained. Horses buck and ram ranch style fences, so these fencing types have to be more sturdy. Barbed wire for horse fencing is outlawed in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. Pipe and cable are the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. Reach 469-342-3003 now for farm and ranch fence installation in Springtown, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is suitable for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Horses need durable fences that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing train animals to not get near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend when stepped on and horses won’t get injured in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the traditional wood fences that a lot of ranches have.