Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to enhance security for your home or commercial property. Coming in plenty of styles, systems, and designs, there are a variety of options to select from. If you are wanting to combine materials like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company provides custom gate and fence creations to satisfy your aesthetic and security needs. Whether you are looking to add a bit of adorable flair to your yard or landscaping with a wrought iron fence or are wanting an automatic sliding gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to reach in Garland, TX! Call us at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to set up a service time for gate or fence services today.
Gate and Fencing Repair in Your City
Fences and gates are often made out the same materials, but serve completely different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they slide to and fro and permit you to enter and exit a property. Fixed fences envelop and shield the business. Pine and wrought iron are popular materials for both fences and gates. These components are best selling due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be utilized as ornamental garden gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. If you are wanting a privacy fence that no curious onlookers can see through, opaque and tall wood panels make a great choice. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the panels out, like you would see on country five paneled gates.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fence Installations
Texas is a massive cropland state, and lots of people are farmers and ranchers. Residential and commercial fencing can’t be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and animals could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our Garland, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Our fencing contractors install and repair farm fencing like electric, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. We provide both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we offer to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it on the list? Contact our contractors at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can provide that service.
Types of Gates We Install
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most commonly seen designs. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Garland, TX gate and fence repair company provides services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so automatic or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have a large array of gate options available to them, from pool safety to solar to custom gates. If you need assistance choosing a gate, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can craft the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life more convenient by opening and closing on their own with a push of a remote control.
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great option.
- Driveway Gates Protect your house and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for business properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are commonly installed in apartment complexes or ranches.
- Security Gates Security gates make it difficult for thieves to climb over.
- Pool Gates Pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates work best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sunlight energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates For a durable and attractive gate, go with cedar or pine.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic types.
- Swing Gates Swing gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Residential and Business Gate Services
Automatic gate owners typically add access control advantages like motion sensors or remote controls for increased protection. While these provide an added measure of security and leisure, they can break down as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Garland, TX offers automatic gate repair services. You can contact us at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can repair your damaged automatic gate when you give us a call today!
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by remote controls or security cameras which could break down and need repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach us now for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Residential gates keep your house safe.
- Gate Installation We can replace your malfunctioning gate when you give us a ring today!
Types of Fences We Repair
Fences heighten protection and help to divide your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Boost your curb appeal while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences are available in a variety of styles and elements to heighten security and attractiveness. For example, wrought iron is a good choice that provides both attractiveness and security. If you require fence repair or installation in Garland, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair Call our company today for fencing repair.
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps deter wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Phone us today for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences can be permanent or removable and stops pets and children from accessing the pool.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most durable fence possible, go with a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic vibe, go with wrought iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cheap way to get a tough yet transparent fencing.
- Picket Fences Our company can install your picket fencing when you give us a contact now!
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company suppliesemergency fence repair when you give us a contact today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from business and home fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and regular fencing styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fencing offer visibility but keep the cattle enclosed. Horses buck and ram ranch fences, so these fencing styles have to be more durable. Barbed wire fences for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. Call our Garland, TX fence repair company for farm and ranch fencing installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is budget friendly and tough.
- Cattle Fencing Fences that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the strongest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are the classic wood fences that most farms and ranches have.