Fences and gates are a beautiful way to enhance security for your home or commercial property. If you are wanting a vast selection of types, systems, and designs of fences and gates to select from, our company is the one to choose. Our fence repair company offers custom fence and gate creations to cater to the wildest of ideas. Whether you are looking to add a bit of endearing flair to your lawn or garden with a wrought iron fence or are wanting an automatic sliding gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to phone in Rowlett, TX! Reach us at 469-342-3003 and get a quote or to set up an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Your Native Gate and Fence Company
While gates and fences can be created out of the same materials and be installed and blend together, they provide different purposes. Gates function by moving to and fro to let you to enter and exit a property. Stationary fences enclose and shield the business. Common elements that both systems are designed out of are pine and cedar and wrought iron. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these components are in such high demand. From security and pool safety fences to decorative garden gates, iron is a multifunctional and popular choice. Cedar is often used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall fence panels. If you want to look out, you can customize your wood fence to have openings or small windows, usually at the top, so you can view out but others can’t view in.
Community Ranch and Farm Fence Installations
Texas is a massive farming state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. Farmers and ranchland require different fences from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our Rowlett, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fencing we install and repair. We also have fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. All of the gate and fence installation and repair services we supply to your town are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it on the list, reach us at 469-342-3003 and see if we offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Install
Gates often come in sliding or swing forms, though there are those that rise up and down. Our Rowlett, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both business and home properties. Commercial businesses need more protection, so automatic or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from types like pool safety gates to even solar gates. Reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a wrought iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Automatic Gates If you’re tired of manually opening the gate all the time, get an automatic style!
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a affordable way to get a tough yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Secure your house and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are faster than automatic gates and are more beneficial for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are often located in gated communities or ranches.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the toughest gate possible, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Prevent child drownings with pool gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored sunlight energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates Most privacy gates are designed out of cedar or pine because they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are commonly used as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in small or grand styles.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates can be constructed with access control add ons like keypads or remote controls. These technological perks are great for security and convenience, but are annoying when they break down. If you require automatic gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Rowlett, TX can help! You can reach our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of gears that can break down and require repairs.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of parts like intercoms or motion sensorsthat can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your property by getting your damaged commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your home protected.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, contact our contractors today!
Types of Fences We Service
Fences enhance security and help to establish your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs boost curb appeal while shielding your valuables and keeping intruders away. Whether you are getting a fence for security or aesthetic purposes, there are a multitude of forms and components to choose from. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can function as an appealing decorative piece, iron is a great option. If you require fence repair or installation in Rowlett, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair Phone our contractors now for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Our company can replace your old fence when you give us a ring now!
- Pool Safety Fences Prevent child drownings with swimming pool safety fences.
- Security Fences Security fences come in many forms, but all provide the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Ring our contractors today for ironfence installation.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a strong and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Ring our company now for picket fencing installation.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are designed out of pine since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring emergency fence repair, call our contractors today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fencing won’t benefit from the fences that commercial and home properties receive. Livestock like to rub up against fencing and escape, so visibility and safe fence posts are important. The best farm fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are enclosed. Horses kick and ram fences, so ranch style fencing repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire causes many horse injuries and is illegal in some states. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For ranch fence installation in Rowlett, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is suitable for cattle but dangerous for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require strong fencing that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing Horses need sturdy fences that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing shock the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but provide room to see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the traditional wood fences that most farms and ranches have.