For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your home or business more secure, get a fence or gate installed! You can select from the variety of types, systems, and designs to get your perfect installation. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, create your own with the assistance of our fence and gate contractors who can custom create your gate or fence. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Royse City, TX to contact when you want something timeless like a chain link fence installed or need your high-tech automatic security gate repaired. Call us at 469-342-3003 and get a quote or to schedule an appointment for gate or fence services today.
Gate and Fence Repair in Your City
While gates and fences can be created out of the same materials and be installed and blend together, they provide different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they shift back and forth and let you to enter and leave a property. To enclose and secure the entire residence, fences are installed deep into the ground, making them unmoving. Wood and metal are common components for both fences and gates. These materials are best selling due to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall beauty. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental garden gates, wrought iron is a versatile and best selling choice. Cedar makes for excellent privacy fences as the tall fence panels stop curious onlookers. For more transparency, you can space the wood boards out like seen on rustic five paneled gates, or cut windows into the fence.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas has more farms than any other state. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Here in Royse City, TX, our fence repair company provides this exclusive type of fencing just for this line of business. If you are needing farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, or split rail installed or repaired, our fencing contractors can help. We also cater to fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we supply in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Reach our contractors at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need on the list.
Types of Gates Our Company Services
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common type of gates, although there are those that lift up and down. Whether you are a commercial and residential property, our Royse City, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so automatic or security gates are recommended. If you are wanting a driveway or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where they won’t malfunction from overuse. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can design the perfect wrought iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence, a chain link gate compliments it nicely!
- Driveway Gates Many houses have driveway gates as they are convenient and protective.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are quicker than automatic gates and are more beneficial for business properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are often installed in gated communities or farms.
- Security Gates For the ultimate security, choose the toughest gate created-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool gates make to where adults can enter the swimming pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates Solar gates function best for residential homes as commercial properties will use up the stored sun energy too quickly.
- Wood Gates Pine gives a rustic appearance, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic forms.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough room to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repairs We Supply
Automatic gates often come with access control benefits like motion sensors or remote controls. These technological extras are great for protection and convenience, but are annoying when they malfunction. Our fence repair company in Royse City, TX supplies access control gate repair services. Give our contractors a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair We can fix your malfunctioning automatic gate when you give us a call now!
- Access Control Gates Call our contractors now for access control gate repair.
- Commercial Gate Repair Reach our contractors today for commercial gate repair services.
- Residential Gate Repair Home gates keep your house safe.
- Gate Installation If you are wanting a new gate installed, call our contractors today!
Styles of Fences We Service
Fences increase protection of your property and help to claim ownership of land by outlining property lines. Beautiful fence designs boost property value while safeguarding your loved ones and keeping thieves away. Fences come in a multitude of elements and styles depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection preferences. Wrought iron is great for doubling as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. Reach our Royse City, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Call our company now for fencing repair services.
- Fence Staining Wood fences last longer and don’t rot when they are coated with a fence staining.
- Fence Replacement Contact us today for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Children can’t reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, preventing them from falling into the pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, choose the sturdiest fencing created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Wrought iron fencing supply transparency but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a particular fence but can’t find the perfect match? Create your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a strong and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great option.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences A lot of privacy fencing are designed from cedar or pine since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Call our contractors today for emergency fencing repair.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fencing that company and home properties receive. Livestock like to rub up against fencing, and regular fencing materials like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still contained. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and damage them easily, so horse fences have to be strong. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horses as they are the cause of many injuries and are outlawed in some states. Pipe and cable are the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Royse City, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle require strong fencing that keeps them enclosed.
- Horse Fencing Horses need strong fencing that can endure their forceful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fences shock the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted a multitude of colors.