For a natural and unnoticeable way to make your home or company more protected, get a fence or gate installed! We are not hampered when it comes to the plenty of types, systems, and designs of gates and fences we supply. Our fence repair company provides custom fence and gate designs to cater to the wildest of demands. From endearing chain link fences to elaborate driveway gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to call in Arlington, TX. To get a estimate or to set up an appointment, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003 today!
Your Local Gate and Fence Company
Fences and gates are commonly made out of the same elements to work together, but they provide completely different functions. Gates allow you to enter and leave a property by swinging or sliding. Immobile fences envelop and secure the property. Fences and gates are both often made out of wood and wrought iron. These materials have a long lifespan, are strong, and attractive, making them best selling with home and company property owners alike. Wrought iron is popular both in gate and fence form, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or decorative gates. Opaque wood boards 8 feet and taller make for great privacy and security fences. If you would like to look out, you can space the fence panels apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
We Supply Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is the top exporter of cattle and cotton agriculture across America. Farms and ranchers need specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep thieves out. Our Arlington, TX fence repair company has exclusive fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our fencing contractors install and repair. We also service fencing just for cattle and horses. The list below are all of the fence and gates services we offer in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it listed? Call us at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can offer that service.
Services Our Gate Company Provides
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen types of gates, but other models like lifting and rising gates that open up and down are made. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Arlington, TX gate and fence repair company offers services to both. Automatic or Security gates are best for commercial businesses that require more security. If you are wanting a pool safety or solar gate, these are better suited for lower traffic properties like residences where they won’t break down from overuse. Our contractors can assist you in choosing a gate type when you contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically seen as driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a budget friendly way to get a tough yet visible gate.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swinging, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that will not life up until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are usually installed in apartment complexes or ranches.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the strongest gate possible, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to open and close ten times.
- Wood Gates Pine can be customized to appear in many different styles of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most common version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swing gates need less repairs than sliding gates.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Automatic gates often come with access control benefits like motion sensors or remote controls. These technological perks are great for protection and leisure, but are annoying when they malfunction. Our fence repair company in Arlington, TX offers gate repair services for when your access control gates aren’t working. Reach us at 469-342-3003 to schedule an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canmalfunction easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates can be operated by remote controls or motion sensors which could malfunction and need repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Our contractors can fix your broken commercial gate when you give us a phone today!
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your damaged residential gate when you give us a ring today!
- Gate Installation Our company can replace your malfunctioning gate when you give us a contact now!
Styles of Fences We Repair and Install
Fences enhance protection and help to divide your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Beautiful fence designs boost property value while protecting your valuables and keeping intruders away. Fences are available in a variety of types and elements to heighten protection and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can operate as an attractive curb piece, iron is a great choice. If you need fence repair or installation in Arlington, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, ring us today!
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your valuables by getting your fencing replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fences make it impossible for thieves to climb over.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, pick wrought iron fences.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can design your custom fence when you call our fence repair company today!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cheap way to get a durable yet transparent fencing.
- Picket Fences If you are wanting picket fence installation services, contact our company today!
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and gorgeous fence, go with pine.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are needing emergency fencing repair, phone our company today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fencing Contractors
Farm and ranch fences require specific fences that is different from the ones used by homeowners and commercial buildings. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts, and styles like chain link or iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fences are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still enclosed. Horses buck and ram fencing, so ranch style fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire fences for horse fencing is outlawed in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fences are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a harder time hurting themselves on these. Call our Arlington, TX fence repair company for farm and ranch fence installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is great for keeping intruders off your property.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Barbed wire is dangerous to horses and is outlawed in some states to be used as horse fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are sturdy but provide room to see through.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are the traditional wood fences that a lot of ranches have.