For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residence or company more safe, get a fence or gate installed! Coming in multitude of types, systems, and designs, there are a multitude of options to select from. Our fence repair company supplies custom fence and gate makes to cater to the wildest of imaginations. Whether you are wanting to add a bit of classic flair to your yard or garden with a chain link fence or are wanting an automatic electric gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to call in Bedford, TX! We can give you a estimate or to schedule a service time when you ring DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003.
Gate Repair and Fence Repair Company
Fences and gates are often created out the same components, but serve completely different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they swing or slide to and fro and permit you to enter and leave a property. Fences are immobile, and enclose and shield the business. Wood and metal are both often used to make fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, sturdiness, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these materials are in such high demand. Iron is best selling both in gate and fence styles, being utilized as security or pool safety fences or ornamental garden gates. Cedar makes for superb privacy fences as the tall boards stop nosy neighbors. If you want a bit of a look out, you can space the boards out, like you would see on rustic five paneled gates.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas is the number one producer of cattle and cotton agriculture across America. Farmers and ranchers require different fencing from residential and commercial fencing in order to protect their livestock and crops. Our fence repair company carries specific styles of gates and fences in Bedford, TX just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fencing our contractors install and repair. We supply both cattle and horse fencing, since they need different types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we provide to your city. Click on the links to learn more. If you need a specific farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it listed, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 and see if we provide that service.
Services Our Gate Company Offers
Swing and sliding gates are the most popular style of gates, although there are gates that rise up and down. Our Bedford, TX gate and fence repair company offers gate services to both company and home properties. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they have more protection. Residential properties have more gate styles available, like solar gates and driveway gates. Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 if you have any questions regarding our gate services.
- Custom Iron Gates Want a iron gate but can’t find the perfect match? Craft your own!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates For a durable and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates allow your kids to play outside safely.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the car parking garage that won’t lift until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are often located in apartment complexes or farms.
- Security Gates If you are wanting the most durable gate possible, go with a security gate.
- Pool Gates Stop child drownings with pool gates.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored sunlight energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates Wood gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates can come in manual or automatic versions.
- Swing Gates Swing gates can come in automatic or manual styles.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Company
Automatic gates often come with access control add ons like security cameras or remote controls. Great for protection and convenience, it is annoying when these technological access control perks do fail and break down. Our fence repair company in Bedford, TX supplies access control gate repair services. Reach our company at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canbreak down easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like keypads or motion sensorsthat can get damaged and require repairs.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair House gates keep your residence secure.
- Gate Installation Ring our contractors today for commercial gate installation.
Services Our Fencing Contractors Supply
Fences improve protection of your property and help to announce ownership of land by defining property lines. Increase your curb appeal while keeping thieves away with a fence. Whether you are getting a fence for security or aesthetic reasons, there are a multitude of forms and elements to pick from. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can operate as an attractive curb piece, wrought iron is a great option. If you require fence repair or installation in Bedford, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair, contact us today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is made for wood fences and prevents wood decay.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fence replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Security Fences For the ultimate protection, go with the most durable fencing available-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic feel, choose iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can custom craft and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate, chain link fences blends right in!
- Picket Fences Phone our contractors today for picket fence installation services.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Wood can be customized to appear in many different versions of fencing.
- Emergency Fence Repair If you are requiring immediate fence repair services, phone us today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fences are different from business and residential fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fence rails and escape, so visibility and safe fences are critical. The best farm fence styles are barbed wire, electric, or split rail for cattle so they can still be visible but are contained. For ranch style fencing types, horses buck and ram fences and break them easily, so horse fences have to be durable. Barbed wire fencing for horse fencing is outlawed in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fences are made of pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For farm and ranch fencing installation in Bedford, TX, call our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire fencing is the classic fencing material for farms and ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing Horses need durable fences that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing are good for both horses and cattle.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe fence posts and cable rails.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences requires more maintenance as the wood boards fall apart and rot.