If you are wanting to enhance security for your home or company, fences and gates are a gorgeous way to achieve that. Coming in many types, systems, and designs, there are plenty of options to pick from. If you are wanting to combine styles like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your aesthetic and security wants. From adorable picket fences to the more complicated sliding gate systems, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company to reach in Colleyville, TX. Reach us at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to schedule a service time for gate or fence services today.
Community Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Contractors
While gates and fences can be made out of the same elements and be installed and work together, they serve different functions. Gates differ from fences in that they move to and fro and allow you to enter and leave a property. Fences are immobile, and envelop and safeguard the commercial property. Fences and gates are both commonly designed out of cedar and wrought iron. These components are in high demand due to their long lifespans, high durability, and overall aesthetic appeal. Wrought iron can be utilized as anything from a decorative gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Pine is often used as a privacy fence because of its opaque nature and tall fence panels. If you would like to see out, you can space the fence panels apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
We Supply Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
There are more than 248,000 farms in Texas. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farm and ranchland fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and cows and horses could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our Colleyville, TX fence repair company has specific fencing just for this line of business. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences we install and repair. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we carry both types. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we provide to your city. Click on the links to learn more. Call us at 469-342-3003 for any questions or if you don’t see the farm fence or ranch fence repair you need listed.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Installs
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most common designs. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Colleyville, TX gate and fence repair company provides services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so electric or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. For assistance picking a gate type, call our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can design the perfect iron gate of your dreams!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive your car through every day.
- Chain Link Gates For a tough and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates Driveway gates can be sliding, swing, automatic, or manual.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t life up until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many versions, but all supply the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Avoid child drownings with swimming pool gates.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from UV allows a gate to open and close ten times.
- Wood Gates Pine can be customized to appear in many different forms of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates are available in small or large forms.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates often come with access control perks like security cameras or remote controls. While great for security and convenience, these technological benefits do get damaged. Our fence repair company in Colleyville, TX offers gate repair services for when your residential or commercial gates aren’t working. Call our contractors at 469-342-3003 to set up an appointment for repairs.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of motors that can get damaged and require maintenance.
- Access Control Gates We can fix your malfunctioning access control gate when you give us a phone now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Call our company now for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation Reach our contractors today for commercial gate installation services.
If you are wanting to outline property lines, or just want increased security, fences are a way to do that. Increase your curb appeal while keeping thieves out with a fence. Fences are available in a assortment of styles and materials to improve security and attractiveness. For example, if you are looking for a security fence that can double as an beautiful curb piece, wrought iron is a great choice. Contact us now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Colleyville, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair Protect your valuables by getting fencing repair services as soon as possible.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement Ring us now for fencing replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Pool safety fences can be permanent or removable and deters pets and children from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences For the ultimate security, pick the sturdiest fencing created-the security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences Ring our contractors today for ironfencing installation.
- Custom Fence Design We can custom design and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences For a sturdy and visible gate, chain link fence are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make adorable additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a durable and gorgeous fencing, go with wood.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors providesemergency fencing repair when you give us a phone now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Repairs
Farm and ranch fencing need different fencing from commercial and residential fencing. Livestock like to rub up against fence posts and escape, so visibility and safe fence posts are vital. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be seen but are still enclosed. For ranch style fence types, horses buck and ram fences and damage them easily, so these fences have to be durable. Barbed wire fences is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are outlawed in some states. Pipe and cable are the most durable, but electric and split rail fencing will work fine, as well. Reach 469-342-3003 now for ranch fence installation in Colleyville, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is fine for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Horses require tough fencing that can withstand their powerful kicks.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing train animals to not go near the fence.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are good for horses because they bend under pressure and horses won’t get tangled in the wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences can be customized and painted a multitude of colors.