Fences and gates are a gorgeous way to increase protection for your residential property or commercial property. You can select from the plenty of styles, systems, and designs to achieve your perfect fence or gate. If you are wanting to combine materials like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company supplies custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your beauty and security demands. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Flower Mound, TX to reach when you want something classic like a picket fence installed or need your high-tech automatic sliding gate repaired. To get a estimate or to set up a service time, reach our office at 469-342-3003 today!
Your Local Gate and Fence Company
While fences and gates are often created out of the same elements to work together, they serve completely different purposes. Gates let you to enter and exit a property by swinging. Immobile fences confine and secure the business. Cedar and wrought iron are both often used to make fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strength, and overall aesthetic appeal, it is no wonder why these elements are best selling. Iron is very multifunctional, able to be used as decorative gates, pool safety gates, or protective security fences. Wood is often utilized as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall fence panels. If you would like to view out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or holes in your fence for dog peepholes.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fence Services, Too!
Texas is a huge agrarian state, and lots of residents are farmers and ranchers. Farms and ranchland require specific fencing to secure their livestock and crops and to keep thieves out. Here in Flower Mound, TX, our fence repair company offers this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fences our contractors install and repair. Horses and cattle need different fencing, and we provide both types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we offer in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence repair but don’t see it on the list, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003 and see if we supply that service.
Native Gate Installation and Repair Services
You most likely have seen gates that swing or slide open, as these are the most popular designs. No matter if you are a company and residential property, our Flower Mound, TX gate and fence repair company provides gate services to both. Commercial businesses need more protection, so automatic or security gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate styles available, from types like driveway to even solar gates. If you need help choosing a gate, call our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates We can build your custom iron gate when you phone our contractors today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically used for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Many houses have driveway gates as they are convenient and protective.
- Electric Gates An example of an electric gate would be the gate at the parking garage that won’t life up until you pay.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are located at the front of properties, like on farms or apartment complexes.
- Security Gates Security gates come in many versions, but all supply the same purpose.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sun allows a gate to function 10 times.
- Wood Gates Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is durable and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates operate by moving on wheels side to side.
- Swing Gates Swing gates are available in automatic or manual versions.
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates can be equipped with access control add ons like motion sensors or remote controls. While these offer an extra layer of protection and leisure, they can malfunction as all technology can. Our fence repair company in Flower Mound, TX provides access control gate repair services. To schedule an appointment for repairs, contact our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Call us now for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates We can repair your broken access control gate when you give us a call now!
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Ring us now for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation Ring us today for commercial gate installation.
Fence Installation and Repair
If you are wanting to define property lines, or just want increased security, fences are a way to do that. Not only do they add property value, they help protect your loved ones and keep thieves away. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide variety of materials and types of fencing available to pick from. Iron is great for working as both a security fence while still maintaining its aesthetic appeal. Phone our Flower Mound, TX fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now if you need fence repair or installation.
- Fence Repair Contact us today for fence repair services.
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not rot.
- Fence Replacement Reach our company today for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Children cannot reach and enter the swimming pool safety fences, detering them from falling into the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing come in many forms, but all provide the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fencing supply visibility but are difficult to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a fence no one else has? Make your own!
- Chain Link Fences For a tough and transparent gate, chain link fencing are a great choice.
- Picket Fences Picket fences make adorable additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences For a strong and attractive fencing, go with cedar.
- Emergency Fence Repair Protect your property by getting emergency fencing repair services as soon as possible.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fencing Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences won’t benefit from the fencing that business and residential properties get installed. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts, and materials like chain link or iron could injure them, plus the tall wood privacy fences provide no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fencing are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be seen but are still enclosed. Ranch style fencing installations have to be durable and strong if you have a horse because they like to buck and ram the fences. Barbed wire fencing is not recommended for horse fencing as they are the cause of many injuries and are illegal in some states. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, electric, or split rail. For farm and ranch fence installation in Flower Mound, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is affordable and durable.
- Cattle Fencing Fencing that allows cattle to stick their heads out and for you to see them are best.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing are used for both cattle and horse fences.