For a natural and inconspicuous way to make your residence or company more safe, get a fence or gate installed! Available in multitude of styles, systems, and designs, there are many of options to pick from. If you are wanting to mix styles like iron and brick, we can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence makes to satisfy your beauty and security needs. DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company in Grand Prairie, TX to call when you want something classic like a wrought iron fence installed or need your high-tech automatic swinging gate repaired. Ring us today at 469-342-3003 for a free quote or to set up an appointment.
Community Fencing and Gate Repair and Installation Services
Fences and gates are commonly designed out of the same elements to work together, but they provide completely different functions. Gates slide to and fro to let you to enter and leave a property. Fences are unmoving, and confine and safeguard the home. Wood and wrought iron are both commonly used to design fences and gates. These are best selling because of their beauty and strength and long lifespans. From security and pool safety fences to ornamental garden gates, wrought iron is a versatile and in high demand choice. Opaque cedar fence panels 8 feet and taller make for excellent privacy and security fences. If you want to see out, you can customize your wood fence to have openings or small windows, usually at the top, so you can look out but others can’t look in.
Superior Ranch and Farm Fencing Installations
Texas has more farms than any other state. Farmers and ranchers need specific fencing to protect their livestock and crops and to keep intruders out. Here in Grand Prairie, TX, our fence repair company provides this exclusive type of fencing just for farmers and ranchers. Barbed wire, pipe and cable, and split rail are type of farm fencing our fencing contractors install and repair. We also service fencing exclusively for cattle and horses. All of the gate and fence services we provide to your city are listed in the links below, and if you click on them, you can learn more. If you need a certain farm fence or ranch fence service but don’t see it on the list, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 and see if we provide that service.
Installations Our Gate Company Provides
Swinging and sliding gates are the most common form of gates, although there are those that lift up and down. Our Grand Prairie, TX gate and fence repair company supplies gate services to both business and residential properties. Commercial businesses use automatic, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they provide more security. Residential properties have a vast array of gate styles available to them, from driveway to solar to custom gates. For help picking a gate style, phone us at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can design your custom iron gate when you phone our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates save you the backbreaking labor of opening the gate to drive through every day.
- Chain Link Gates For a strong and transparent gate, chain link gates are a great choice.
- Driveway Gates A lot of houses have driveway gates because they are convenient and protective.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are great for commercial properties that witness a lot of traffic.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be located on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates Security gates make it impossible for burglars to climb over.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool safety gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates use stored UV energy to operate.
- Wood Gates Wood gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are commonly used as automatic driveway gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in automatic or manual types.
Gate Repair Services
Keypads or remote controls are common access control benefits that many gate owners add to their automatic gates. Excellent for protection and leisure, it is annoying when these technological access control benefits do fail and get damaged. If you need residential or commercial gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Grand Prairie, TX can help! Give us a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates are temperamental and canmalfunction easily.
- Access Control Gates Access control gates have a lot of motors like keypads or security camerasthat can break down and require maintenance.
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your residents by getting your malfunctioning commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Our contractors can repair your broken residential gate when you give us a phone today!
- Gate Installation Protect your loved ones by getting your gate installed as soon as possible.
Types of Fences We Repair
For better protection and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! Beautiful fence designs increase curb appeal while shielding your valuables and keeping intruders out. Depending on your tastes and protection needs, there is a wide variety of elements and styles of fencing available to pick from. Iron is great for working as both a security fence while still maintaining its attractiveness. Phone us now at 469-342-3003 for fence repair or installation in Grand Prairie, TX by our fence repair company.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fencing repair services, ring our company today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining helps prevent wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Reach our contractors now for fence replacement.
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool fences can be permanent or removable and deters pets and children from accessing the swimming pool.
- Security Fences Security fencing come in many forms, but all supply the same purpose.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic vibe, go with wrought iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design Our contractors can design the perfect fence of your dreams!
- Chain Link Fences If you already have a chain link gate, chain link fences compliments it nicely!
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make adorable additions to your lawn.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar or pine gives a rustic appearance, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Reach our company today for immediate fencing repair services.
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Company
Farm and ranch style fences won’t benefit from the fences that business and home properties get. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts, and styles like chain link or wrought iron could hurt them, plus the tall wood fences offer no visibility to check on your animals. The best cattle fences are barbed wire, electric, or split rail, so the cows can be visible but are still enclosed. For ranch fence types, horses kick and ram fences and break them easily, so horse fences have to be tough. Barbed wire fencing for horse fencing is illegal in some states because horses get tangled and seriously injured in them. The best horse fencing are made from pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. Call 469-342-3003 today for ranch fence installation in Grand Prairie, TX by our fence repair company.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is the classic fencing material for ranches.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fences are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fences keep animals contained and intruders out.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fencing are made of pipe fence posts and cable wires.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fencing requires more upkeep as the wood boards fall apart and rot.