Gates and fences are a subtle and aesthetic way to quietly enhance protection for your home or business. We are not limited when it comes to the many types, systems, and patterns of gates and fences we service. If you don’t see an option that exactly speaks to you, design your own with the help of our fence contractors who can custom design your gate or fence. From chain link fences to automatic security gates, DFW Fence Repair is the fence repair company is the Haltom City, TX company to phone. Reach DFW Fence Repair at 469-342-3003 and get a estimate or to set up a service time for gate or fence services today.
Your Native Gate and Fencing Contractors
Fences and gates are commonly made out of the same elements to mesh well together, but they supply completely different purposes. Gates differ from fences in that they move back and forth and let you to enter and exit a property. Fences are installed deep into the ground and are unmoving to enclose and protect the entire home. Wood and wrought iron are popular elements for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strength, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these components are popular. Wrought iron can be used as anything from a ornamental gate to a full security fence, to even a pool safety fence! Opaque cedar fence panels 8 feet and taller make for excellent privacy and security fences. If you want a bit of a vantage point, you can space the boards out, like you would see on old-fashioned five paneled gates.
We Provide Ranch and Farm Fencing, Too!
Texas is the top manufacturer of cattle and cotton agriculture across the United States. Residential and commercial fencing cannot be used on farmland and ranch fencing because it would provide no visibility to see livestock and crops and animals could hurt themselves on the security fences. Our fence repair company offers specific makes of gates and fences in Haltom City, TX just for farmers and ranchers. Farm fences like electric, pipe and cable and split rail are available to be installed or repaired by our contractors. We also have cattle and horse fencing. Below is a list of all the fence and gate installation and repair services we supply to your area. Click on the links to learn more. Need repair of a certain farm fence or ranch fence but don’t see it on the list? Phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 to see if our contractors can offer that service.
Types of Gates Our Contractors Services
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen form of gates, although there are those that lift up and down. Whether you are a commercial and residential property, our Haltom City, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses need more security, so automatic or estate gates are recommended. Residential properties have more gate choices available, from styles like driveway to even solar gates. For assistance picking a gate style, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003 today.
- Custom Iron Gates Our contractors can craft your custom wrought iron gate when you call our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates are typically used for driveway or estate gates.
- Chain Link Gates Chain link gates are a cheap way to get a sturdy yet transparent gate.
- Driveway Gates Secure your home and vehicle by having an automatic driveway gate that closes after you drive through.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are like automatic gates, but work faster to open and close, making them better suited for high traffic company properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates can be located on both residential and commercial properties.
- Security Gates For the ultimate security, pick the toughest gate possible-the security gate.
- Pool Gates Pool gates make to where adults can enter the pool but children can’t.
- Solar Gates One day of the stored energy from sunlight allows a gate to open and close ten times.
- Wood Gates Cedar can be customized to appear in many different types of gates.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are available in manual or automatic forms.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates can come in automatic or manual styles.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Contractors
Automatic gate owners typically install access control advantages like motion sensors or remote controls for increased security. While excellent for security and leisure, these technological extras do break down. Our fence repair company in Haltom City, TX offers access control gate repair services. Give us a ring today at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Automatic gates have a lot of parts that can malfunction and require repairs.
- Access Control Gates We can fix your malfunctioning access control gate when you give us a contact today!
- Commercial Gate Repair Protect your property by getting your broken commercial gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Residential Gate Repair Protect your home by getting your damaged residential gate repaired as soon as possible.
- Gate Installation Our company can install your damaged gate when you give us a ring now!
Fences improve protection and help to outline your property lines from those of your neighbor’s. Boost your curb appeal while keeping intruders away with a fence. Depending on your tastes and protection preferences, there is a wide assortment of components and styles of fencing available to pick from. Wrought iron is a attractive fence that still has impenetrable defenses, making it a great security fence, for example. If you require fence repair or installation in Haltom City, TX, phone our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 today.
- Fence Repair We can repair your malfunctioning when you give us a call today!
- Fence Staining Fence staining is designed for wood fences and stops wood rot.
- Fence Replacement Protect your loved ones by getting your fence replaced as soon as possible.
- Pool Safety Fences Avoid child drownings with swimming pool fences.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the more impenetrable fencing possible, pick a security fence.
- Wrought Iron Fences For a Gothic vibe, go with iron fencing.
- Custom Fence Design We can custom build and install a fence for you.
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fencing are a cost effective way to get a durable yet visible fencing.
- Picket Fences Picket fences make adorable additions to your yard.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Cedar gives a rustic visual, but is strong and long-lasting.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our contractors providesimmediate fence repair when you give us a contact now!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Fence and Farm Fence Installations and Repairs
Farm and ranch fences need different fencing from business and home fencing. To keep Livestock from straying and injuring themselves, farm and ranch need to have visibility, which many regular fences are designed to not have. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail farm and ranch fences offer visibility but keep the cattle contained. Horses buck and ram fences, so ranch fence repairs are more common with horse owners. Barbed wire is the cause of many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. The best horse fencing are made of pipe and cable, split rail, or electric, as they have a tougher time hurting themselves on these. Reach our Haltom City, TX fence repair company for ranch fencing installation at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is okay for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fences like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing The best horse fencing are pipe and cable or split rail.
- Electric Fence Electric fencing zap the ground which shocks the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are used for both cattle and horse fences.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are used for both cattle and horse fencing.