If you are wanting to enhance protection for your residence or commercial property, fences and gates are a gorgeous way to achieve that. If you are wanting a large selection of styles, systems, and patterns of fences and gates to pick from, our company is the one to choose. If you are wanting to combine materials like iron and brick, our company can do that! Our fence repair company offers custom gate and fence designs to satisfy your beauty and security needs. Whether you are looking to add a bit of endearing flair to your yard or garden with a chain link fence or are wanting an automatic electric gate installed, DFW Fence Repair is the gate and fencing company to contact in Haslet, TX! We can give you a quote or to schedule an appointment when you contact our contractors at 469-342-3003.
Your Local Gate and Fence Business
Fences and gates are often designed out the same materials, but provide completely different functions. Gates let you to enter and exit a property by swinging or sliding. Fences are immobile, and envelop and secure the residence. Cedar and wrought iron are popular materials for both fences and gates. Thanks to their long lifespans, strong makeup, and overall attractiveness, it is no wonder why these components are in such high demand. Wrought iron is very versatile, able to be utilized as ornamental gates, pool safety gates, or impenetrable security fences. Wood is commonly used as a privacy fence because of its solid nature and tall boards. If you would like to see out, you can space the boards apart or custom design windows or openings in your fence for dog peepholes.
City Ranch and Farm Fence Repairs and Installations
Texas is a big agricultural state, and lots of citizens are farmers and ranchers. While residential and commercial fencing is primarily used to keep intruders out, farm and ranch fencing is used to keep their livestock in. Our fence repair company supplies exclusive styles of gates and fences in Haslet, TX just for farmers and ranchers. We install and repair farm fencing like barbed wire, pipe and cable, split rail, and more. Horses and cattle need different fences, and we carry both types. The list below are all of the fence and gates installation and repair services we supply in your area. Click on a link to learn more about that particular service. If you need a specific farm fence or ranch fence service but don’t see it listed, call our contractors at 469-342-3003 and see if we provide that service.
Community Gate Services
Swinging and sliding gates are the most commonly seen type of gates, though there are gates that rise up and down. Whether you are a company and residential property, our Haslet, TX gate and fence repair company supplies services to both. Commercial businesses use access control, estate, electric, and security gates more often as they provide more protection. Residential properties have more gate options available, like solar gates and driveway gates. If you need assistance choosing a gate, phone our contractors at 469-342-3003.
- Custom Iron Gates Our fence repair company can craft your custom wrought iron gate when you contact our fence repair company today!
- Automatic Gates Automatic gates make life more convenient by opening and closing on their own with a push of a remote control.
- Chain Link Gates If you already have a chain link fence installed, a chain link gate blends right in!
- Driveway Gates Many residences have driveway gates as they are convenient and protective.
- Electric Gates Electric gates are quicker than automatic gates and are more advantageous for commercial properties.
- Estate Gates Estate gates are installed at the front of properties, like on ranches or gated communities.
- Security Gates Security gates make it difficult for thieves to climb over.
- Pool Gates Swimming pool gates have handles that are out of reach of children.
- Solar Gates Solar gates utilize stored sunlight energy to open and close.
- Wood Gates A lot of privacy gates are made out of cedar since they are opaque.
- Sliding Gates Sliding gates are the most in demand version of automatic gates.
- Swing Gates Swinging gates have to have enough space to swing outward.
Gate Repair Services
Gate Repair Services
Automatic gates often come with access control add ons like motion sensors or remote controls. Great for protection and convenience, it is frustrating when these technological access control add ons do fail and get damaged. If you require access control gate repair services, our gate and fence repair company in Haslet, TX can help! You can phone our company at 469-342-3003.
- Automatic Gate Repair Phone our contractors now for automatic gate repair.
- Access Control Gates Reach us today for access control gate repair services.
- Commercial Gate Repair Commercial gates keep your commercial property secure.
- Residential Gate Repair Call our contractors now for residential gate repair.
- Gate Installation We can replace your damaged gate when you give us a contact now!
Repairs and Installations Our Fencing Contractors Supply
For better protection and a clear division of your property, fences are the way to go! Boost your property value while keeping intruders out with a fence. Fences come in a multitude of elements and forms depending on your aesthetic tastes and protection preferences. Wrought iron is great for functioning as both a security fence while still maintaining its beauty. If you need fence repair or installation in Haslet, TX, reach our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Fence Repair If you are wanting fence repair, ring us today!
- Fence Staining The chemical in wood staining helps your wood fences last longer and not decay.
- Fence Replacement If you are needing fencing replacement, contact our contractors today!
- Pool Safety Fences Swimming pool safety fences make to where adults can enter the pool but children cannot.
- Security Fences If you are wanting the most secure fence created, choose a security fencing.
- Wrought Iron Fences Iron fences supply transparency but are hard to climb over, making them great security fences.
- Custom Fence Design Want a particular fence but can’t find the perfect match? Build your own!
- Chain Link Fences Chain link fences are sturdy but supply visibility, which is why they are a best seller among commercial properties like parks.
- Picket Fences Picket fencing make cute additions to your garden.
- Pine / Cedar Fences Most privacy fencing are designed from cedar since they are opaque.
- Emergency Fence Repair Our company offersemergency fencing repair when you give us a call today!
Farm and Ranch Fencing
Ranch Style Fence and Farm Fence
Farm and ranch fencing are different from commercial and residential fences. Horses and cattle like to rub up against fence posts and wander, so visibility and safe fence rails are critical. Electric, barbed wire, and split rail ranch fences supply visibility but keep the cattle contained. Ranch style fencing installations have to be tough and sturdy if you have a horse because they like to kick and ram the fences. Barbed wire fences is the cause of many horse injuries and is even outlawed as horse fencing in some states. Pipe is the sturdiest, but electric and split rail fences will work fine, as well. For ranch fence installation in Haslet, TX, contact our fence repair company at 469-342-3003 now.
- Barbed Wire Fencing Barbed wire is suitable for cattle but causes injuries for horses.
- Cattle Fencing Cattle fencing like split rail and electric fencing always work well.
- Horse Fencing Pipe and cable fences are the toughest horses fencing.
- Electric Fence Electric fences shock the ground which zaps the hooves of animals.
- Pipe & Cable Fencing Pipe and cable fences are strong but transparent.
- Split Rail Fencing Split rail fences are the classic wood fences that most ranches have.